SPOILER !! Week Oct 16

Ava gets a threatening call: Big whoop. Ava must have received many threatening calls during her messy life.

Talia makes a decision about her future. Hopefully, it will take her directly to the Salem bus station.

Chad checks in with Lucas: Seeing Lucas is the most interesting thing Chad has done in years.

Seeing Lucas will be nice.

I would like to see Ava get her life on track again, at the very least for Tripp's sake. I know she's really messed up a lot of things in her life, but I always like to root for the underdog. It looks like she and Harris are headed for a relationship. Luckily he doesn't seem to have any unresolved feelings for anyone in Salem, so perhaps he is a man that can be fully committed to her and not do her wrong like Rafe and Nicole did. It doesn't justify what she did to Susan, or the plethora of wrong that she did in the past, but I still believe that she has the potential to get back on track.

I thought he had died in a plane crash, or something like that (Pop Shawn)??? I don't remember my brain is a little foggy on all of the bad stuff she did. I missed a lot of that time frame watching, for a few years.

I thought he had died in a plane crash, or something like that (Pop Shawn)??? I don't remember my brain is a little foggy on all of the bad stuff she did. I missed a lot of that time frame watching, for a few years.
Ava was responsible for the crash. She sabotaged the plane trying to keep it from taking off. She was trying to keep Steve from leaving Ireland.

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/10/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-october-16-20.html

Monday, October 16, 2023
Chad pulls away from Stephanie.
Ava and Harris admit their feelings.
Sarah softens toward Xander.

Tuesday, October 17, 2023
Harris pitches a new job.
Clyde threatens Ava.
EJ and Chad bond over their losses.
Belle has a warning for Talia.

Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Tensions escalate between Leo and Dimitri.
Stefan and Gabi strategize their next power move.
Rafe comforts an upset Jada.
Paulina seeks Marlena’s help, while Abe confides in John

Thursday, October 19, 2023
Leo and Dimitri try to figure out an escape plan.
Stefan and Gabi concoct a financial scheme.
Kristen learns about Holly’s crush.
Tate faces the music with Holly.

Friday, October 20, 2023
Justin shoots straight with Sarah.
Eric and Nicole discuss adoption plans.
Xander has reservations about Sloan’s strategy.
Alex has an offer for Theresa.
Kayla is in a bind

Back