SPOILER !! Week Oct 16

I’m also a little curious why, if he and Victor were such good friends, why Victor never mentioned him to Maggie?
Because the writers cooked up this storyline after John Aniston (Victor) died and didn't think to have Maggie say "of course, Konstantin, Victor told me so many stories about the times you spent together." I swear, the writers don't think beyond the tips of their own noses.

Or even Justin, for that matter. When Maggie mentioned him to Justin and told him that Konstantin was going to be staying for awhile at the K Mansion, Justin displayed this look of confusion and concern.

Confusion from not knowing who this man is and concern for Maggie allowing him to stay at the mansion. I’m sort of surprised he didn’t voice his concerns.

Shame on Chad, if he's not at least thinking in the direction of marriage. He brought his kids into this, especially when he asked Stephanie about moving in together.

They found a home together to move into with his kids. What happens if/when they break up? If he's not really thinking that's a possibility sometime in the near future, then if for no other reason, he needs to cut Stephanie free, for the kids' sake.

If he's not looking at their relationship going in a more serious direction, and building a permanent life with Stephanie and the kids, then it needs to end. The kids don't need to get attached to Stephanie like a mother figure if he's not planning on a future with her as their stepmother.

It's not right. I know, I know. This is Salem. What's wrong is right, and what's right is wrong. :beat:

Yeah, I know it's probably too real life but Chad and Stephanie moving in together when he's acting like this now is just annoying. Moving in was super quick anyway and you have kids in the mix here who already lost their mom. Not that this show ever cares about this sort of thing. Maybe they can explain Holly's ridiculousness on how many men have rotated through her life. I'd actually like Holly to go off on Eric at some point about poofing out of their lives right after he became her stepfather.

And I feel like all of this Abby talk just means she soon to return. They'll work to get over the Abby hump only for her to be undead 5 minutes later.

Everything seemed perfect. They had got past the Alex thing, and I guess there was really nothing standing the way of them being happy so the writers had to make up something to drive a wedge between them because God knows we can't have any happy couples for very long.

I have a question. What da heck is Sarah wearing?

Xander could get custody based on the fact that Sarah doesn't know that a slip goes under a dress not a sweater top!

View attachment 8743
Maybe it's not a slip.

Maybe she washed her sweater in hot water, and it shrunk, after she put it on and that's an extra-long t-shirt :rotfl:

Back