SPOILER !! Week Oct 28

Alas, that will not happen at all. Ever. She may get found out, or the app made unusable, but Jail.........nope.
I do not like seeing Rolf even smiling at little Ari. Ugh.

If Rafe is going to ask JJ to investigate Jordan, can JJ just go back to being a cop? This EMT stuff is just not working for me. I liked JJ as a younger detective.

This Gina stuff seems very sudden and quick. If I were a newer viewer, I'd be confused.

AHHH, Jason.....that tweet was definitely an eye roller....lol.

* and to explain...it was posted by the actress that Vivian's recent visit brought 100,000 OLTL Dorian FANS to Days, which supposedly increased the ratings.

From the way that Haley is standing in that picture, maybe we need to add her to the suspected pregnancies???? And, yes, PLEASE keep Rolf away from sweet little Ari.

I don't remember the real Princess Gina story, but was that the infamous submarine sex with John? I still don't care about her or whatever the storyline was, as I think I remember turning it off back then because of her annoying accent! But, I am sure newer viewers are totally confused!

I don't remember the real Princess Gina story, but was that the infamous submarine sex with John?
Yes, which is why John was originally named as the father of Hope's baby (JT, but was actually Zack). Then the writers rewrote the storyline to say Hope (in Princess Gina mode) had sex with Bo, who was a brainwashed street mime. :rolleyes:

I did the same........who is that? then recognized the blue dress and remembered she was gonna be on with hubby.

Doll-in-Blanket does not appreciate your suggestion.

ad805a0768bb3dd92b896d6f45afb7ea.jpg

Back