SPOILER !! Week Oct 28

No, Jen will not be killed off....., but you know there always has to be a problem for couples who are happy. Writers don't know what else to do once they make a couple happy, except to cause them problems.

Thanks for the spoilers and pictures, Kat.

I'm irritated just by seeing Gabi with that remote control. Wouldn't it make sense for Lani to tell Eli about it and together, they, and anybody else who might be helpful, could devise a plan to get the remote away from Gabi. Or as someone else suggested (DBF?), tell Kayla and have her take Julie in for a new pacemaker. Grrrrr. This is so aggravating!

LOLOL. However, since this is Days.....is he just going to tell Marlena he is now CEO of DiMera, and has no idea what the heck he is doing? Or is it just.......Hey, did you know I am alive?

I was thinking the same thing, oldsoapie. If that outfit is from her Gabi Chic line she must be catering to ladies of the evening. My son lives in the Midwest (southern Minnesota) and I just saw a picture of him on Facebook showing him all bundled up in a jacket, hat and scarf. Regardless, that outfit is not appropriate for a wedding.

Opera Girl........I am somewhat north of your son, and used to live in Chicago area. He is dressed for the midwest.........guarantee you NO ONE would be in something like that outfit this time of year, and I think midwesterners know how to dress for a wedding, no matter the season. :)

Back