SPOILER !! Week Oct 28

Jordan begins to unravel.

Since her return she's been raveled? really??? are these folks even watching the show???

and as an aside.... this is a total ruinization ( I know it's not a real word but it is the closest I could come to) the actresses talent and potential for a great story line with Rafe... their children wouldn't be blood line connected and they are so good together.... but not now.....

John & Marlena wonder why Hope is smoking. [In Salem, one possibility is that Hope is beginning to self-combust. After all, with Rolf around anything is possible.]

Jordan begins to unravel. [Begins? Jordan was thoroughly unraveled when she arrived back in Salem.]

Ciara finds incriminating evidence in Ben’s coat pocket. [Ciara should learn that in Salem you never go through anyone's pockets, eavesdrop on conversations, or check their smart phones.]

Jordan breaks Claire out of Bayview. [Instead of breaking out the unhinged YouTube flop, Jordan should be breaking back into Bayview. She's clearly not ready for the outside world.]

On her wedding day, Lani suggests a compromise to Gabi. [Good luck with that. Gabi's idea of a compromise would be for Lani to start sitting in the Town Square wearing sackcloth and ashes and holding a sign that says: "I repent."]

@MPM......am betting Claire scenario is part of the Halloween episode.

That said, if JJ is injured.....he could be the coma patient.
Then again, there is a pic of Rafe who collapsed, is on the floor, blood on the floor as well. He also could be the coma patient. ???

Then again, there is a pic of Rafe who collapsed, is on the floor, blood on the floor as well. He also could be the coma patient. ???

I like Rafe! I want him to marry a wonderful, loving woman; have children and become one of the stable couples in Salem. That town needs sanity in the worst way!

I doubt Rolf injected Hope with anything, as he was using a scalpel. Maybe inserted a slow acting chip?? or slow melting something. Agree, it is taking a while, & she seems to snap back into "Hope" mode, but her trances, staring off into space, etc. are becoming more frequent, and for longer duration. As Hope, surprised she doesn't suspect something, since she went thru this before.
And yes, Rolf in small doses is one thing. Wandering around Salem with his mad scientist persona is just not entertaining. I hate sci-fi, zombies, monsters, etc. Salem was a nice town when Tom & Alice were alive. Had the good guys, the bad guys, the romances, adventures, & was enjoyable.

To be fair, while Hope is indeed judgmental, all the "good guys" on Days are very, very judgmental. Especially the Hortons and Bradys. Hope, Jennifer, Eric, Sarah, etc. They've all done terrible things, yet are viewed as such good persons, while judging everyone else but themselves. And that's precisely why I can hardly watch anymore. Not only are there too many stupid storylines, now everyone is bad. There's no balance, no humour, no romance, just bad characters, bad everything. Sorry, I just don't recognize the show I used to love.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday October 28:
Ciara finds incriminating evidence in Ben’s coat pocket.

Tuesday October 29:
Jordan attacks JJ.

Wednesday October 30:
Lani tries to outmaneuver Gabi.

Thursday October 31:
Jordan breaks Claire out of Bayview to wreak havoc on Salem
Ben gives in to his dark side.

Friday November 1:
Tamara Price, Marilyn McCoo, returns to Salem for her daughter’s, Lani’s wedding

Back