SPOILER !! Week Oct 29

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3773

Shawn comes to Belle’s defense when things get heated between her and Lucas.

-Hattie realizes pretending to be Marlena isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

-Bonnie puts Mimi and Rex in an awkward position.

-Belle grows nervous when Chloe suspects Baby Bonnie is really Mimi’s child.

-Sarah gives Maggie details about her fiancé.

Why doesn't Bonnie just leave town, and then, when she's safely away, Mimi can come forward and admit that the baby is hers? The longer Lucas thinks of this baby as his, the harder it's going to be on him when the truth finally comes out.

Re: Poirot and operagirl Don't you remember Laura chose Luke and he raped her, did he not (on General Hospital)? Soap writers seem to love putting a woman together with her rapist. :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually pleasantly surprised that the writers added in the dialogue that Xander wasn't going to force himself on Nicole even though they were married. But they get a big failing grade of constantly pushing Stefan and Abigail in scenes together. It's disgusting.

I don't think they wanted to really repeat the Jack/Kayla story........(they were married, but no consummation for over 6 mos. - since Kayla in love really with Patch) and it took Jack 3 years to forgive himself or at least let himself move on. Xander is not the same kind of character, tho a rather lovable villain. :)

Thanks, dtkssk! I do think the story line could be handled much better. The rapists should be punished and the victims should receive the support they need to move on. I guess that is just to realistic for soaps as a whole. I could deal with a return to Melaswen much better. If TPTB feel they need to suspend reality, they should find a new way. Rape is not entertainment!

Sounds like either She gets a quickie divorce and actually marries Stefan (in some other country??).......or they fake up the divorce and marriage. They could also claim that Chad & Abby's marriage was not legal or something, so she was free to marry Stefan.

I could deal with a return to Melaswen much better.
Fantastic and over the top (i.e., cartoon type violence/situations) are easier to accept - because they're just implausible. Something so real and so painful is tougher - especially with Days' hackneyed writing style.

I will fast-forward anything related to the rape, Gabi, or any of the ilk involved.

Back