SPOILER !! Week Oct 30

Who could be reconnecting with Stephanie? Can he/she take her away?

Can Nicole and Ejerk announce that they are splitting and he is joining a monastery?

Can Gabi's plan be to get Kreepy Kristen committed?

Gabi pitches a new plan. OMG, another Gabi plan. Each one is dumber than the last.

Stephanie gets a blast from the past. Is Jeremy Horton reviving Touch the Sky Airlines?

EJ and Nicole announce big plans. Since spoilers can be so misleading, it’s probably about their mundane weekend plans

Last edited:
Yes, Stephanie and Nathan were a couple back in the day. But there's been nothing indicating the character is returning.
True - I have not heard rumors or spoilers of Nathan returning. But it would be nice to have more family for Maggie around. And we need more Hortons to come back to Salem.

Who could be reconnecting with Stephanie? Can he/she take her away?
I am with you rfsexton. Anyone that reconnects with her and whisks her away from Salem.
Then to add to the story, they can have Chad chase her all over the world and Salem would be rid of the most boring couple.

I wonder if Nathan is returning?
I stand corrected. If Nathan would come back and hook up with Stephanie it would be hard to say which couple is the most boring, Steph and Nate or Steph and Chad.
Can Nicole and Ejerk announce that they are splitting and he is joining a monastery?
Please, please no, then she will go back to the self-righteous ex-priest that is Eric. I am dreading the day.

Last edited:
Perhaps Nicole/EJ decide to find out what the gender of "their" baby is, and they have one of those gender announcement parties that are so faddish these days.

I wonder if EJ will get a look see at that genetic report, from the hospital, that Nicole picked up on Friday's episode? What if he sees it before Nicole sees the gender, and that it's Eric's baby instead? And being afraid that he will lose Nicole to Eric once it comes out, (it always does, usually at a Salem wedding) so he distracts her by talking her into a gender reveal party?

Spoilers from https://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=4736

Someone from Stephanie’s past makes an unexpected return.
Eric, Nicole, and Sloan make a shocking discovery.
Holly hatches a mischievous plan.
Marlena uncovers a revelation about Li’s past.
Sloan and Marlena are stunned by Eric’s impulsive decision.
Nicole offers Chad some relationship advice.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...lers-october-23-2023-through-november-3-2023/

Monday, October 30:
Nicole comes upon EJ in a fit of fury.

Tuesday, October 31:
Eric, Sloan and Nicole make a shocking discovery.

Wednesday, November 1:
Marlena uncovers a revelation about Li's past.

Thursday, November 2:
Uninvited guests crash EJ and Nicole's wedding.

Friday, November 3:
Sloan and Marlena are stunned by Eric's impulsive decision.

Well, let take a guess.........
Someone from Stephanie’s past makes an unexpected return. that is probably the character Blake Berris (ex-Nick) is playing
Eric, Nicole, and Sloan make a shocking discovery.

Holly hatches a mischievous plan. Fakes being kidnapped???
Marlena uncovers a revelation about Li’s past. He is a former patient at Bayview?
Sloan and Marlena are stunned by Eric’s impulsive decision. He wants to marry Sloan
Nicole offers Chad some relationship advice. Don't be afraid to move on.....

Nicole comes upon EJ in a fit of fury.
As this is a daily occurrence why is this spoiler worthy.
She's a "teen" on a soap, why is this a spoiler? Staying home sulking is more likely what she'd do.
Marlena uncovers a revelation about Li's past.
Because we don't already have enough stories going on, let's open another one that won't be an umbrella story but a once every 3 week focus story.

1. Abe's memory
2. Megan Hathaway's disappearance
3. Vivian's disappearance
4. Victor's death, changing his will
5. Nicole's baby bump's daddy story
6. Leaderless Basic Black
7. Leaderless Spectator

Pretty sure I'm missing 12 or so more. Re-Ron likes to start stories but rarely finishes them.

Back