SPOILER !! Week Oct 30

Eric, Nicole, and Sloan make a shocking discovery.
Too much to hope that it's that EJ switched the paternity results?
Because we don't already have enough stories going on,
Normally a complaint we shouldn't make, as interwoven and complex stories were the norm from the 1980s through the early '10s on most successful dramas. But you're right, re-Ron starts stories and then wanders off, and very few are connected to anything else happening. I'm not sure the story would change much if Abe never got his memory back, or we never heard about Basic Black again.

I’m surprised Li is still around even. I actually thought they were going to go somewhere with him and Melinda Trask, but then they dropped it like a hot potato (game) lol. Li really has nothing going now, except popping up every once in awhile and reminding everyone in Salem that he’s not “guilty” of any of the terrible things he did.

Last edited:
It’s ReRon’s signature move.

It was just kind of nice seeing Melinda have a life outside of being out for blood, damn the circumstances, every time she had a case. I mean did the woman EVER really win a case, for very long, before whoever she had just put behind bars ended up getting out shortly after?

It seems like every time there is a possible good storyline, ReRon says, “No, let’s screw up this opportunity and go for the same old tired stories we’ve always done.”

Now instead of having a possible love life, and more depth to her one-dimensional character, Melinda has done a 180 and turned from upholding the law to, from the looks of the Days of Days promo, breaking the law.

I could have sort of gotten behind her being gal pals with Sloan, but not at the expense of cheapening her character even more.

Letting her have an actual friendship with Sloan, and having a love interest with Li (even though both Sloan and Li are deplorable) would have made Melinda more interesting, and somewhat relatable.

It was interesting when she and Li were talking, and opening up to each other.

ReRon is too much about taking any character that could be genuinely interesting, and completely destroying that character, along with destroying many legacy characters.

It seems like he’s trying to run the show into the ground. The genre is already a dying breed.

Someone from Stephanie’s past reappears. It’s time for fugitive Jeremy Horton to reappear. With this hunk back in town, Alex won’t have a chance in the luv department.

Uninvited guests invade the EJ-Nicole wedding. Of course they do. No Salem wedding is complete without them.

Sloan and Marlena are stunned by Eric’s sudden decision. Fearing for his immortal soul, he rejoins the priesthood?

I could have sort of gotten behind her being gal pals with Sloan, but not at the expense of cheapening her character even more.

Letting her have an actual friendship with Sloan, and having a love interest with Li (even though both Sloan and Li are deplorable) would have made Melinda more interesting, and somewhat relatable.

It was interesting when she and Li were talking, and opening up to each other.
Ditto all of that Mouillette! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Seems the IIC wouldn't know a good story line if they had one.
Oh, that's right, that's how we get these cut up stories that go nowhere.

I mean did the woman EVER really win a case, for very long, before whoever she had just put behind bars ended up getting out shortly after?
Her law career was as successful as Mickey Horton's, whose clients were usually doomed until a last-minute revelation freed them.

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/10/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-october-30-november-3.html

Monday, October 30, 2023
Someone from Stephanie’s past makes an unexpected return.
Marlena is concerned about an unsound patient.
Gabi and Stefan celebrate their victory, but need more.
Nicole comes upon EJ in a fit of fury.

Tuesday, October 31, 2023
It’s Halloween in Salem. Eric, Sloan and Nicole make a shocking discovery.
Holly hatches a mischievous plan.
Stephanie and Kayla conjure up a spell.
Paulina and Abe’s movie night goes horribly wrong.

Wednesday, November 1, 2023
Marlena uncovers a revelation about Li's past.
Gabi and Stefan devise a blackmail plan.
News of Nicole and EJ’s upcoming nuptials is met with mixed response.
Tate confides in Eric about his interest in Holly.

Thursday, November 2, 2023
Gabi asks Li for help.
Eric admits he has feelings for Nicole.
Uninvited guests crash EJ and Nicole’s wedding.
Holly blurts out her feelings to Johnny.

Friday, November 3, 2023
Nicole offers Chad relationship advice.
Everett surprises Stephanie with some news.
Sloan and Marlena are stunned by Eric’s impulsive decision.
Wendy consoles Li.

EJ has a fit of fury: That’s news? EJ probably has more tantrums than a two-year-old.

Abe and Paulina’s night goes horribly wrong: Were they set upon by the zombies from “Thriller?”

Tater Tot confides to Eric his feelings for Holly. He’ll probably now get a sermon about the sinfulness of youthful lust from the former father.

Hmmm, Does she yes.......or no? Nicole has put herself in a situation now, hasn't she. But then Sloan has been doing her best to hide the results of her pregnancy tests. A shame Days went this route with Nicole, Eric, & EJ

Back