SPOILER !! Week Oct 31

I thought the same thing, couldn't believe Bella was still around.

I just checked and the last it was really mentioned was in July/2018 when Victor gave the rights for Bella Magazine to Jeannie T. (but then apparently took back the rights or fired her).

This was after the rigged contest between Ciara and Claire to become the new Face of Bella.

Chad learns Alex came through for Stephanie. [This is a surprise. We've been led to believe that Alex spent all his time thinking about sex.]

Wendy happens upon a tense conversation. [New character -- same old tired scenario.]

Chloe bristles at Brady’s concern. [Pity the hapless Brady. It's bad enough that he's stuck playing house with the Kreepy Kritter, but now the diva is down on him.]

Alex has a big idea for Bella magazine. [What, a publicity campaign to remind people that it still exists?]

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-october-31st-t44047.html#p2124651

Monday, October 31, 2022
Chad comforts Stephanie over being fired by Paulina.
Victor gives Xander a hard time.

Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Chanel questions Wendy about her intentions regarding Johnny.

Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Rafe is thrown by Jada's news.

Thursday, November 3, 2022
Johnny explains to Susan that he believes EJ may have done something to Stefan.

Friday, November 4, 2022
Rachel becomes upset when she overhears Brady and Kristen arguing.

Wonder if Jada is leaving the police force? Or being transferred elsewhere? I really feel she doesn't fit into Days anywhere, let alone being a cop. And yes, it bothers me that a cop would have all that hair streaming out like hers. Most cops with longer hair have it pulled back, tucked into a roll or something. But then Salem doesn't really have any cops, do they? just a big group of detectives.

Monday, October 31, 2022
Chad comforts Stephanie over being fired by Paulina. [Stephanie should be grateful for her good fortune. Representing the ridiculous Paulina campaign would have been black mark on her reputation.]
Victor gives Xander a hard time. [What's wrong with the old grouch? Xander was the only CEO he ever had who actually went to work.]

Thursday, November 3, 2022
Johnny explains to Susan that he believes EJ may have done something to Stefan. [The pigs are flying around the church steeples of Salem: EJ being blamed for something that he really didn't do. When Li Shin and Rolf hear about this, they'll have a good laugh.]

Friday, November 4, 2022
Rachel becomes upset when she overhears Brady and Kristen arguing. [What a shock -- Brady and the Kritter can't fake having a happy home.]

Last edited:
I have a feeling that Jada is going to end up being pregnant, sadly, just in time for Eric and Nicole to reunite (for the umpteenth time). It seems they can come up with no other way than pregnancy, death, or kidnapping, to put a wedge between couples. I've said from the beginning that they'd probably pair Rafe with Jada, and we always knew they'd get Eric and Nicole, back to together. (Getting tired of the back and forth).

As far as Jada's attire/hair, I believe that she is a detective, not a beat cop. (I like her hair) I know, from experience, there is some leniency with regards to dress code, for detectives, especially if they are undercover cops (I know she isn't an undercover cop). Although, it is funny that EVERY cop seems to start out as detective in Salem, and very few real police chiefs/commissioners, that I know of work out in the field as often as Rafe.

Jada came on canvas, and has seemed to be immediately better than the whole bunch of Salem's finest (I know not hard to do), so I think she's a great cop. She seems to be a stand-up person. I think it may take some time to get to know her better, but she seems to stick to her guns about what's right, and wrong, I just think the writers are writing her to be a "dash" unlikable in an adversarial kind of way, for the pro Eric-Nicole fans. I think she and Rafe, will end up consoling each other when they both get their hearts broken by their respective partners. Maybe Rafe can finally have the family he'd like.

About Rafe, I know that he is totally within his rights to be upset about Nicole/Eric, but still they are writing him as an insecure jerk lately. I understand there is reason to behave the way he is (due to what the viewers are able to see), but there are mannerisms on how they are writing his character nuances that are not the essence of the Rafe of the past. Or at least, that's what it seems like to me.

I like Jada, and I think her hair is pretty. It doesn't bother me. What bothers me is her wearing high heels. It's absurd in the line of work she is supposed to be portraying.

I am rooting for an eventual Jada and Rafe pairing. Please, no pregnancy. I don't like Nicole going back to Eric though. I love Nicole, and I'm sick of them writing her this way.

I want Kristen's plans to blow up in her face so badly. I really can't stand that character.

According to the rules......female detectives never ever wear heels, they are to wear flat shoes, that lace up (so as not to come off in various circumstances. Also, tho long hair is permitted, they may want to cut it shorter (if not wanting to tie in a bun, as a suspect could easily grab it). Yes, I looked it up. In addition, most are to wear long pants, except when undercover.

Back