SPOILER !! Week Oct 7

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...f-our-lives-spoilers-september-30-october-11/

Monday October 7:
Gabi is devastated when she learns of Stefan’s prognosis.
Kayla reveals a solution to saving Julie’s life.

Tuesday October 8:
Brady breaks the news about Kristen’s pregnancy to Victor.

Wednesday October 9:
Ciara finds herself in close quarters with Jordan.

Thursday October 10:
Hope struggles to escape from Rolf.

Friday October 11:
Doug and the rest of the family prepare to say a final good-bye to Julie.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-october-7th-t41336.html#p2011823

Monday, October 7, 2019
Eve runs into a distraught Vivian.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Gabi demands Rolf find a way to save Stefan.

Wednesday, October 9, 2019
Eli pleads with Gabi to save Julie's life.
Ben seeks help from Victor regarding his sister.

Thursday, October 10, 2019
Victor is upset when Brady moves Kristen into the mansion.

Friday, October 11, 2019
Kayla kicks Rolf out of his hospital lab.

Why can't Rolf save Stefan? Didn't he say he was pro-life?

Where does the mad scientist go when Kayla keeps him out the lab?
Is Hope with him?

Victor is going to say a lot of things that week.

O.K. Julie has to have the longest agony on Days history. Talk about dragging a storyline. Since we all know she's not going to die anyway. I am, again, so disappointed, so bored, so infuriated by this show. I can hardly watch. All I watched this week was Jack having his memory back. Too bad he didn't remember Jen Jen toying with him and Dan The Man, though. Anyway...

Kristen and Brady are barf worthy.
Sarah is barf worthy all on her own. Though she is indeed tolerable with Xander, a character that is definitely growing on me.
Nicole and Eric. Eric will continue sporting his sad face, so if I were Nicole, I would kick him to the curb, then go knock some sense into Brady, slap Sarah silly and make a move on Jack. Yep. Why not?

Maybe this headwriter plans the opposite......I mean.......what if Sarah loses her baby, so takes Kristen's?? LOL. I honestly want Sarah to realize way before birth time, that Eric is NOT the father (for all the reasons viewers with common sense and who can count have related. )

However, if there IS a time jump....hey, whatever it is, it will have already happened, we will not know unless or until we are told in a "flashback".

I can see it now.....the time jump...….the embryos are both doctors

Monday October 7:
Eve runs into a distraught Vivian. [If Vivian is leaving town, she ought to take Eve with her.]

Tuesday October 8:
Gabi demands Rolf find a way to save Stefan. [Gabi is wasting her breath. Rolf will only save Zero if Kristen demands it.]

Wednesday October 9:
Ben seeks help from Victor regarding his sister.
[Typical Salem: one week Ben's the object of a Victor murder plot. The next he's seeking the old grouch's assistance.]

Thursday October 10:
Hope struggles to escape from Rolf. [Now Rolf has entered the pointless kidnapping game? He should stick to being a mad scientist.]

Friday October 11:
Doug and the rest of the family prepare to say a final good-bye to Julie. [Odds are that this will morph into a celebration over last-second salvation for Julie.]
Kayla kicks Rolf out of his hospital lab. [Good move by Kayla. Imagine the bad publicity if the news got out that University Hospital was hosting a mad scientist.]

Does anyone know when Rafe kisses Jordan? Or did I miss it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan is annoying. I used to want her there for Ben, but since she is against him she can go back to Bayview for all I care.

Isn't it funny that the iic (idiots in charge) have Jordan against Ben when she was raised by the same demon? It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

I don't want Rafe with her. When is he going to get a good woman to share his life with?

Back