SPOILER !! Week of Jan 9

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday January 9:
Hattie advises Hope on how to handle Coco and Sheila, but Hope insists on doing things her way.
Steve, Marlena, Rafe, and Paul arrive in Prague to search for Stefano.

Tuesday January 10:
Chad and Abigail attempt to reconnect during a night out.

Wednesday January 11:
Carrie and Austin show up to get Marlena and Anna out of a tight situation.

Thursday January 12:
Gabi is curious when she receives a call from JJ saying it’s important the two of them meet.

Friday January 13:
Chloe awakens from her coma at long last.

Interesting to see Chloe wake up on Friday the 13th. Let's hope she
doesn't have amnesia

Disappointed Roman not in spoilers going to Prague. He won't see Carrie
or Anna. Hopefully, he'll see more of Hattie

Oh wow right on time, thanks Katmouse! So the new year starts off with a bang with an entirely brand new storyline. Hopefully the Prague storyline isn't as much as a disaster as the "Vendetta" storyline was, as now I am feeling slightly reminiscent of it hearing all this.

I hope Carrie and Austin stick around for a bit. Mainly because I would love to see the post Abby interactions awkwardly with Carrie and Austin, considering Abby's past obsession with Austin. Let alone there's plenty for Austin to go into with Kate and Lucas. Would be nice to have Austin on set talk about Will's death or visit his grave. Austin was thought to be his father.

Here's a speculation, been awhile. I think either Chloe or Nancy will lie about Nicole trying to kill Chloe as a way to keep her away from Holly. Which makes me think more so perhaps it is Nancy and not Chloe who has Nicole brought on charges. I know there's a spoiler about Nicole being charged with attempted murder again. Only person she was around was Chloe and Holly.

Gabi and JJ, blah I been over that snooze fest for months now. Let it go, it's unsalvageable

LOL........since this is a spoiler thread......elsewhere I mentioned having an idea about what the writers MIGHT have in store for Lani......Valerie's son is supposed to be coming to Salem at some point in time, and he is supposed to be a detective. Maybe there is something in the works with that??????

Meanwhile, am glad so many look forward to Carrie & Austin.....I don't, but, to each their own, right? I am looking forward to seeing Anna.

More spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11014267/2/

Monday, January 9, 2017
Marlena runs into a familiar face.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017
Jennifer tells Thomas stories about the Horton family.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Kayla, Shawn, and Ciara learn Hope broke out of prison.

Thursday, January 12, 2017
Brady has an unexpected reaction to Nicole and Deimos's news.

Friday, January 13, 2017
Abigail crosses paths with Dario, and Chad finds them together.
Gabi covers what she knows about the family business with JJ.

Oh good gravy, really Hope? Why would she do that when she knows Stefano is alive and she could be getting released? So I'm guessing Nicole and Deimos get engaged and Brady realizes that he has feelings for Nicole. Ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
MIGHT have in store for Lani......Valerie's son is supposed to be coming to Salem at some point in time, and he is supposed to be a detective
This could be fun, but I'd hope it's just a work partnership. Friends, confidantes, ...not lovers. Just my opinion. I'd like Eli with Nicole (just to see how Julie reacts). I want the writers to figure out Lani and pair her with Brady. Those are just my wishes. Don't worry friends, I'm not holding my breath. :)

Actually, I would like them - if they do interact - to butt heads. Snide and snark, dislike, etc. Which then slowly, very slowly, changes to respect for the other one, maybe even like a bit. LOL
However, the butting heads may occur, but these writers only know doom & gloom it seems.

I want the writers to figure out Lani and pair her with Brady.
Why, so she'll die or disappear, as all of Brady's women do? :rotfl:
Jennifer tells Thomas stories about the Horton family.
Ohhhh, won't that be fun??

And this was cousin Nick. He killed someone and went to prison, but was released early. Cousin Ari's mom, Gabi, killed him. Cousin Julie's knickers are in a permanent knot over that.

Cousin Jeremy is fugitive on the run.

Cousin Steven is a crook and con-artist. Last we knew, he was somewhere in Europe with his son, Spencer.

Uncle Tommy lives in the attic. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone.

Cousin Jessica has multiple personalities. You never know quite who you're dealing with.

Cousin Julie and Cousin Hope are half-sisters, but Cousin Julie is also Cousin Hope's stepmother.

Your Uncle Mike grew up thinking Uncle Mickey was his dad, then he found out your Great-Grandpa Bill was his real dad. That revelation didn't go over well.

Your Uncle Lucas was born because your Great-Grandpa Bill had an affair with your Cousin Ari's great-grandma, Kate. His affair with Kate made Great-Grandma Laura lose her marbles.

Cousin Allie has a twin brother, but he's not a Horton, he's a DiMera. When you're a little older, I'll explain how that all happened. But lucky for you, both of them are your cousins!

Cousin Ari's daddy, Cousin Will, was murdered by your mommy's old boyfriend, Ben. But mommy got him back good when she set him on fire.

Nobody has seen cousins David, Scotty, Sandy, Steven or Spencer for decades. Hope they're all OK.

Believe it or not, Aunt Maggie has two daughters who are Hortons. Seriously. We haven't heard from them in years and certainly not after she found out Saint Daniel Jonas was her egg-baby. Aunt Maggie also has another daughter, Summer, but we doubt that's really legit.

Your Grandpa Jack was once married to Great-Uncle Patch's wife, Aunt Kayla. But that's another story for when you're older.

Cousin Allie once had a baby sister named Grace, who was really your own big sister. But she's now in Heaven.

Right now, Cousin Hope is in prison for killing your Grandpa Stefano. But it appears he's not really dead, as usual. So we're all waiting to see how it all plays out before Hope is released.

So, are you up to speed?

Monday January 9:
Hattie advises Hope on how to handle Coco and Sheila, but Hope insists on doing things her way. [Don't waste your breath, Hattie. Hope is just like Bo -- she does her own thing.]
Steve, Marlena, Rafe, and Paul arrive in Prague to search for Stefano. [Be sure to check out the bars and clubs for twenty-somethings, people. Stefano partying at one of them is just as believable as this whole plot.]

Tuesday, January 10, 2017
Jennifer tells Thomas stories about the Horton family. [Jenny, don't you think this a form of child abuse?]

Wednesday January 11:
Carrie and Austin show up to get Marlena and Anna out of a tight situation. [Carrie, what are you doing in Prague? Did some little old Czech ladies need help finding their lost cats?]
Kayla, Shawn, and Ciara learn Hope broke out of prison. [Way to go writers. Now you have a new Hope criminal offense that will have to disappear before her glorious return to Salem.]

Thursday January 12:
Gabi is curious when she receives a call from JJ saying it’s important the two of them meet. [Why are you curious, Gabi? Do you think that JJ is going to reveal that he slept with yet another woman?]

Friday January 13:
Chloe awakens from her coma at long last. [Choe, if you're not going to tell Nicole the truth, go back to sleep.]
Abigail crosses paths with Dario, and Chad finds them together. [Abigail, faking your own death was really dumb, but socializing with the Salem Sleaze is pure insanity.]

Looks like someone posted the wrong set of spoilers. I wonder if the usual poster is on vacation. Soaps.com and Serial Scoop are supposed to be different.

I'm guessing the familiar face Marlena sees is Anna.

There is a spoiler in SOD for this week that says Hattie's guy is revealed. I'm actually intrigued by that.

Didn't Hope break out of prison last time Dena Higley was head writer? :rolleyes:

Why, so she'll die or disappear, as all of Brady's women do?
Oh JS, this made me actually-LOL.
However, the butting heads may occur, but these writers only know doom & gloom it seems.
Exactly - which is why I want them friendly. (Actually these writers know only two emotional states: inexplicable passion and uncontrolled rage.) Because for these writers "butting heads" would mean Eli frames Lani for murder, she accuses him of rape, they each spend months in prison, bla bla bla.

Back