SPOILER !! week of October 15

UNBIDDEN?????

definition:
  1. not ordered or commanded; spontaneous.
  2. not asked or summoned; uninvited.
Aren't most dreams unbidden??? does this mean I could go to bed every night and say OKAY dream machine brain I want to have a romantic dream with Thomas Magnum (the original) and then it happens.....

If that is the way the rest of the world works... I need to raise my hand and say mine doesn't' do that...

Monday October 15:
Kristen is furious when Brady admits he's been playing her. [Good to know that Brady didn't really take up with the Salem witch.]

Wednesday October 17:
Hope shares with Rafe her theory about the planted evidence. [Like another poster, my theory is that it was Little Trippy, the one-time medical records forger. Of course this raises the question of how LT would know how to fake fingerprint evidence. However, this Salem, so why ask why.]
Ciara and Tripp are thrown when they come upon Claire and Ben conspiring. [Ben's making a big mistake. After a dose of Claire, he'll wish that he was back in Bayview.]

Thursday October 18:

Sami and Eric break into Xander's warehouse. [Xander has a warehouse? Who knew?]

Friday October 19:
Nicole escapes from Xander... and unknowingly stumbles upon an earth-shattering secret. [Xander is being written as a dummy. Why would he want to hold Nicole captive? One would think that he'd have learned how annoying this can be the last time around.]

Just watched a spoiler video that claims Steve Johnson (Nichols) is taping and will be seen July 2019. No idea how legit this is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't most dreams unbidden??? does this mean I could go to bed every night and say OKAY dream machine brain I want to have a romantic dream with Thomas Magnum (the original) and then it happens.....

My son used to insist he could decide what he wanted to dream at night and then he'd dream it. I was always skeptical. :rolleyes:

I hope it's that Holly belongs to a (then) drunken Eric.

It's not a secret that Nicole is short term right now. I wonder if they switch Holly's paternity to Eric and then Nicole is presumed dead in that explosion we saw in the recent Fall preview. Then Eric can move on as a single dad.

Old Cowgirl, I believe they find Jack not EJ..... :cry: ShaSha

It's too soon for Jack. That's been discussed on here repeatedly. He probably won't show up until November/December.

-Abigail confides to JJ she thinks Gabi set her up. [At last the light goes on. Abigail is almost as slow on the uptake as Hope and her clueless cops.]
-Gabi takes her plan to another level. [And one step closer to it all blowing up in her face.]
-Stefan tells Abigail he’s certain Gabby is back. [This idiot is so delusional, it's amazing that Eve wasn't able to convince him that Basic Black is a roaring profits machine.]
-Sami accuses Brady of being in cahoots with Kristen. [Sami is good at observing the obvious, but she sometimes fails to realize that other Salemites are as devious as she is.]

@KathyLu
I know Salem is nestled in the valley of the seemingly “supernatural” but how
would it be possible for Holly to be Eric’s child? The key ingredients came from Nicole
and Dan (and we all know how that is done) and were baked in the Chloe easy bake oven.
Are we to think Eric just wondered in and donated for some reason and yes switched?

Because in a flashback, it showed Daniel, Nicole and Chloe at the clinic the day of the procedure. A nurse came back into the room and apologized for the delay, but said she was dealing with "some drunk". The remark was so weirdly random, many thought perhaps Eric was the drunk and he could've tampered with Daniel's "donation" before the mixing was done.

Back