week of Sept.28

I'm confused; what does that have to do with Days?

The Promo lady for DAYS, (Judie) spoiled that this week's promo (Friday's) will reveal the fourth victim of the serial killer. That's what the tweet I posted earlier was about. Sorry for the confusion.

The Promo lady for DAYS, (Judie) spoiled that this week's promo (Friday's) will reveal the fourth victim of the serial killer. That's what the tweet I posted earlier was about. Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks; when I clicked on the link you originally provided, it went to some twitter page about a woman with breast cancer.

11311464_898323930261962_1530616198_n.jpg

If you just post the link to the tweet, the site will automatically embed it. That may help minimize confusion rather than pasting parts of tweets and photos without captions.

Point of clarity on Judie's tweet, she did not say the promo will reveal Victim #4 just that it will feature Victim #4. 2 weeks ago the promo only showed Paige's shoe. Nothing more.

Agree. James Read (Clyde) & Billy Flynn (Chad) have both favorited one of mine, so has Kassie dePaiva (Eve). Susan Hayes (Julie) even replied once. LOL Something got retweeted, don't remember what, though. Doesn't happen very often. But then I don't tweet often. & I can't using this browser....Firefox is really giving me a lot of trouble.

I just found this. Her last episode Sept 30

Bye Days Of Our Lives! My last episode was on September 30, 2015. I hope you had the chance to watch it. Even though I just played the role Ciara, there's always going to be a little bit of her inside me. I'll miss you, but I hope to come visit soon

Back