week of Sept.28

Hey, Hope could perhaps take her in under a foster care deal. The little girl could have lost her parents in an accident, or single mother goes into rehab, or parent dies in hospital, father in military overseas. I really liked, years ago, when Steve & Kayla found Benjy.
Anyway, love little Ms. Boles, so will be looking forward to seeing her elsewhere at some point. :)

I cannot even think of another character with a little girl even close to that age (talking of not on screen.).....although Maggie's daughters in Tennesse might have one that could come to Salem?? Just daydreaming here.
I was thinking with Shawn and Belle coming back, maybe they could have had a second daughter (off-screen), and Lauren Boles could play that child. The other option I thought of is Nicole's little girl that has been SORAS'd that Stefano had hidden away from her, which would give Nicole a child of her own (they did it when they brought Chelsea on the show for Billie). Lauren Boles is a terrific little actress and I would like to have the show come up with some way to keep her on the show even if they had to SORAS Ciara.

Back