SPOILER !! Week Sept 13

Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/

Monday Sept 13 2021
Julie and Doug consult with Kayla about Doug's memory lapses.
Johnny tries to charm Marlena into investing in his film.
Xander and EJ get into a brawl.
Chad makes a heartfelt plea to convince Abigail to come home.

Tuesday Sept 14 2021
Philip and Ava discuss their current relationship woes.
Gabi and Jake manipulate Brady.
Steve encourages Justin to help Bonnie.
Rafe presents Bonnie with more damning evidence.

Wednesday Sept 15 2021
Bonnie tells Justin her side of the story.
Ben and Ciara visit Oak Alley.
Philip accuses Jake and Gabi of plotting with Brady.
Rafe tries to get Nicole to reconsider her decision.

Thursday Sept 16 2021
Paulina confides in Marlena.
Johnny reaches out to Will about his film project.
Chanel and Allie celebrate their success.
Kayla administers a test to assess Doug's mental health.

Friday Sept 17 2021 (not listed yet)

Johnny is leaving no stone unturned. I guess he has Sami's determination.

Looks like Bonnie doesn't get taken out after all.

Jake and Gabi are almost becoming cartoonish.

Brady falls farther into clueless "doltism."

Philip is a loose cannon.

Thanks for the spoilers, Kat. Something to think about on a long weekend.

Am so glad Abby is back at last. Yayyyy.
Just a GUESS now...........but am thinking John/Marlena discussing Johnny's film might have to do with that Possession storyline....as Johnny's film may be about something like that. & so, perhaps that would cause EJ to "clash" with Johnny in re: subject matter> ??????

As I mentioned before in another topic, I wonder if Johnny's movie and Doug's memory
loss are linked. It would be interesting if Doug's memory loss isn't what everyone thinks
it is.

As I mentioned before in another topic, I wonder if Johnny's movie and Doug's memory
loss are linked. It would be interesting if Doug's memory loss isn't what everyone thinks
it is.
I think you are on to something. The Hayes tweeted that they were going to have an interesting story line with John and Marlena. With the new spoilers, it seems that all this could be linked together.

Would they write a story about Doug being possessed? Marlena had memory lapses at the beginning of her possession storyline.

That's interesting. I didn't see all of the possession story over the years. Just bits and
pieces here and there.

Monday Sept 13 2021
Xander and EJ get into a brawl. [Go Xander! If the X-Man can thrash EJ the way Rafe once did, it will do wonders for his popularity around town.]

Tuesday Sept 14 2021
Gabi and Jake manipulate Brady. [This shouldn't be hard. Manipulating clueless Brady is in the same class of difficulty as stealing candy from a baby.]

Wednesday Sept 15 2021
Philip accuses Jake and Gabi of plotting with Brady. [Philly K. is rapidly becoming pathetic.]

Thursday Sept 16 2021
Johnny reaches out to Will about his film project. [First Marlena and now Will? What next, will Little Johnny ask Father Louis to contribute the contents of the St.. Luke's poor box?]

Back