SPOILER !! Week Sept 25

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Vivian makes Alex an offer.
Xander and Sarah have a fraught encounter.
Chloe eavesdrops on a telling conversation.
Alex learns a stunning piece of information

Of course Chloe will find out the truth and keep it from Xander for a minute and he will get mad at her just like Paul found out Will was alive and kept it a secret for like five minutes and Sonny acted like a jerk. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vivian makes Alex an offer: She’s wasting her time. The only offers that interest Alex are from hot young women looking for steamy sex.

Xander and Sarah have a fraught encounter: Pity poor Xander. Encounters with obnoxious Sarah are always fraught.

Chloe eavesdrops: The diva should close her ears. No good will come of this.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday, September 25:
Maggie and Justin make a shocking discovery in Victor’s will.

Tuesday, September 26:
Sarah has conflicting feelings about the upcoming nuptials.

Wednesday, September 27:
Wendy is stunned by Tripp’s actions.

Thursday, September 28:
Ava and Harris get closer to Susan’s whereabouts.

Friday, September 29:
Vivian learns some shocking news about Victor’s will.
Plans for revenge take shape.

(lol, that spoiler writer sure likes the word "fraught")
Why work above pay grade? LOL
The only offers that interest Alex are from hot young women looking for steamy sex.
To be fair, he could be into older women as well. Perhaps all along the cousin-thumping story was leading to his finding true love with Vivian.

Shades of Matt & Donna on Another World.

I think the revenge plot plans that “are taking shape” are most likely talking about Gwen and Kristen. They agreed to team up, on today's show (Monday) in order to get revenge on Leo and Dimitri. This seems to be the ONLY revenge planned, at the moment. At least this time, Gwen is justified in her anger and want to get revenge on her cheating husband and her bestie, who isn't being a very loyal friend. I say bring it on, Gwen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maggie and Justin discover something shocking in Victor’s will: Has he given most of his fortune to the Fund for Homeless Greek Donkeys?

Wendy is stunned by Trippy’s actions: Shouldn’t this read, “Wendy is bored beyond belief by Trippy’s personality?”

Rex and Sarah head for the altar: Despite the fact that all the invitees say they can’t make it because of their pressing schedules.

I think Dimitri’s motivations are more out of fear that he’s threatening to kill Stefan and Gabi. I don’t think he’s trying to get revenge. I think he’s more scared they will out him to Gwen and then he won’t get his money, AND he’ll be out of his shares

Last edited:
Back