SPOILER !! Week Sept 25

Maybe we can hope there is another twist and at first everyone thinks Alex is Victor's son, but it actually turns out to be Xander, since Alex's full name is Alexander, and Xander's full name is Alexandros and maybe at first there is a mix-up in the information.

This makes sense to me although I'm not getting my hopes up of course. I really hate the idea of Justin having to deal with this. Also Victor dropping this on Justin would seem odd to me.

This is absolutely ridiculous and a complete insult to longtime viewers who remember what happened on screen. That whole Alexander paternity story was a pretty big deal back then and if I recall it went on for a while. How do you just erase well-documented history? Correcting a bad story (Melaswen, the whole firing of all major characters and then just pretending it didn't happen) is one thing, but Alex being Justin's son has just been an accepted part of the Kiriakis family for decades. Also hoping for the Xander twist that would make far more sense. Maybe the new regime will realize the viewers don't like it and change up the story.

Yeah, that part makes no sense. This unknown son gets half of Victor's fortune and the others all have to split the other half? Let's say he had 100 billion dollars. So Alex gets 50 billion, and Maggie, Bo, Philip, Shawn-D, Chelsea, Ciara, Brady, Claire, baby Bo, baby Isaac, Rachel, Justin, Victor II, Joseph, Sonny, Arianna and Xander all split the remaining 50 billion, minus whatever other bequests he had?? Sure, that makes sense. :rolleyes:

Back