SPOILER !! Week Sept 27

I loved her with Victor. Then when she was with Stefano, I loved her with him!
She can pretty much sizzle with any one!
She was good with Roman too but something doesn't click the best for me with them.
I'd love to see her meet a powerful man who can keep ahead of her and be a great match.

I loved her with Victor. Then when she was with Stefano, I loved her with him!
She can pretty much sizzle with any one!
She was good with Roman too but something doesn't click the best for me with them.
I'd love to see her meet a powerful man who can keep ahead of her and be a great match.
I loved Kate and Stefano together!!

Better yet Garysgirl, who really cares! Same goes for Sarah.
If any one really cared about either one of these missing crumpets they would have tried to contact them by now.

Sami supposedly went to spend some time by herself to "regroup".......however, she would have at least contacted Lucas. Gabi wears the necklace she found (EJ gave to Sami) no one notices.
\
And then not a single person in the family contacts Rex at all, even just to see how he is doing? Not Roman, Kate, etc. Especially Kate, who would snidely make a crack about him leaving with Sarah being such a surprise. But then, Salemites don't see to behave or react like ordinary people, do they?

I really am disappointed that Days is going to the darkest side with Marlena’s/Doug’s possession. There are so many relevant stories right now… can Salemites not know about anything that’s going on outside of Salem? Has nobody in Salem heard about or had covid? There is no shortage of medical staff? Are there no characters in Salem in the military? No immigrants moving to Salem. And where is the romance? I’d almost like to see the early years again. The only story I’m liking is Roman and Kate right now.
I for one, am glad they didn't bring Covid to days. Its my escape from the real world :) Not sure how I feel yet on the possession storyline, but will see how it goes.

That better not happen.......Someone is gonna have to come in.
I'd love it to be an angel, or someone with a bible, a cross, a prayerbook......holy water!
But really......why not an angel? If a demon can enter someone, why not an angel?
C'mon......let's not have a repeat.......but a big twist!

I’m kind of hoping EJ starts dating Nicole and she cheats on him with Rafe. I know it would make a Nicole look bad, but I would laugh and laugh when EJ found out. Maybe it doesn’t have to be full cheating, just they go out a few times and then she sleeps with Rafe. Giggles for days…

She has some nefarious impulses at times
She is a nefarious impulse. But I agree with you & Poirot, and this is especially concerning because they made such a big point about how "Marlena was possessed because she was spiritually rejected" etc. during their rehash scenes.
shouldn't the writers get showbiz right
They are! Ken Corday has the show because it was his parents'; Johnny's parent is rich, so he can make a movie. Solid!
I thought Kate and Roman were a really good couple the first time around.
I loved them & it was the only time I ever really cared about Kate since she got off the island.

I've said it before & I'll say it again - they put more thought into the stuff they write for the press than they do for the show. That spoiler article goes into more depth about the baby issue than the characters did on-screen.

Yes, Corday wrote music, that was his "thing". He inherited the show which is not something he wanted, but had to deal with. For a long time he just let others handle the details, but eventually had to "be in charge". It is MY OPINION ONLY that he still relies on others a great deal, but has to "be the boss" when it comes to dealing with media. So, he is the front man, but is not really into the show the way his mom was. She decided on storylines, when to dump, when to take advantage of something. It is a shame that Greg Meng is no longer with the show, as it seems to no longer be doing as well since he had been gone.

Back