katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Days spoilers for Monday September 3:
Days of our Lives will not be seen

Days spoilers for Tuesday September 4:
Kayla receives upsetting news about Steve.

Days spoilers for Wednesday September 5:
Abigail confides in JJ she thinks Gabi is out to get her.

Days spoilers for Thursday September 6:
John finds Marlena in crisis as Valerie tries to save her life.

Days spoilers for Friday September 7:
Belle shares stunning news with Eric about their mother.
Will tells Paul he’s gotten his memory back.
Bonnie drops a bomb on Lucas.

Last edited:
Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11089588/6/#new

Tuesday, September 4, 2018
Will and Sonny's plans for the future hit a snag.

Wednesday, September 5, 2018
John anxiously waits for Marlena to wake up post-surgery.
Lani and Eli have a close moment while working together.

Thursday, September 6, 2018
Brady blasts Will when he overhears him declare his love for Sonny.
Gabi and Abigail have a major confrontation.

Friday, September 7, 2018
Eric and Brady try to support John, who's deeply concerned about Marlena's condition.

So, Will now loves Sonny, doesn't tell Paul his memory has returned, makes plans with Sonny, but finally tells Paul. Nice guy, huh? Yes, glad Abby finally caught on to Gabi, but am sure JJ is not going to believe it. And Marlena is not responding. Hmmm. Who in Salem has not been in a coma for days and weeks???

Bet it is the latter, since they both vie for the head of Titan. However, Brady mad at Victor, so is suddenly all for daddy, and Paul is also Daddy's son......plus, it seems, from the video spoiler, that Paul was in the room where Kristen was trying to seduce Brady, by saying Eve in danger, and claiming to hold Claire hostage. In comes Sami & Paul. Whatever goes down or is said, Paul ends up taking out Kristen to his own detriment.

Would Bonnie not be a bit old to be having a baby via Lucas? I mean, Mimi is as old as Belle, who is parent of 21 yr. old Claire, making her at least 38 or 39. Patrick is older, ....putting Bonnie in her 60s. Not that that has stopped Days from having that age woman be pregnant. LOL
However, maybe Bonnie tells him it was her he had sex with, not Adrienne, or the dead Anjelica!!!

That was my thoughts as well, I wonder if Bonnie off screen had a baby with Lucas. I highly doubt it but it has to be something big to make Lucas leave town.

Hmm. Bonnie and Lucas having a baby. Turns my stomach. I hope that is not the bombshell she drops. Bonnie is well into her 60’s because her son Patrick is now in his mid-40’s.

I will be disappointed if Will wants to be with Sonny now that he has his memory back. Sonny lost my respect when he threw away Paul like old garbage. Now if Will does the same thing to Paul, then that will ruin my like of this Will. (I didn’t like the version that was portrayed by the last actor but I gave this Will a clean slate because he lost his memory). Paul deserves much better. I hope they do not kill the character. I’d rather him leave Salem and find love off screen with a good guy that won’t treat him like garbage.

You hit the nail on the head tennisdocc as far as I'm concerned. If this Will dumps Hunky caring Paul for Bozo Sonny, then I'm done with him also and he and Sonny would deserve each other. Paul needs to find a GOOD MAN who genuinely loves him in return. He's been like Lucas in the love department.

If only the writers knew how to write a good romance. Instead they write this....Sonny loves Paul. Sonny breaks up with Paul. Will rejects Sonny. Will flirts with Paul. Paul still loves Sonny. Sonny still loves Will. Will and Paul hook up and later fall in love. Will gets his memory back and now remembers he loves Sonny. Will and Sonny reunite. Paul left out in the cold again. No romance here. No real love or commitment to someone.

How are viewers able to invest in any stories or relationships being written if the writers keep writing superficial and noncommittal ones like this? Writers in the 80’s and 90’s understood and wrote real love stories. But it’s a lost art. People say they love the other person. But it’s not believable anymore. Not to this viewer.

Brady blasts Will when he overhears him declare his love for Sonny.
If the conversation from the sister-swapper doesn't start with, "How dare you leave my brother for my cousin," I'm out.

I'm all for Lucas getting story but I have fears since we haven't seen him in ages that this bomb will lead him away from Salem.

Back