SPOILER !! Week Sept 3

Love is not easy on Days. There is always a, Uh Oh! :fan: Thank the writers' for all the unhappiness.. :whack: ShaSha

True, we'd all be talking of how boring the couple was, if all was sunshine and roses. :)

but would a week/ a day/ a wedding of happiness kill the writers? We haven't even had happiness at Christmas the past few years...... given expenses... couldn't they film A,B,C at say the Horton house at a party on the day they are to be filmed then actors D, E, F same set on their days to be filmed, actors G,H, I on their days and so forth then cut them all together so it looks like everyone was at the same place at the same time??? to give us the semblance off family??

Has there been any ideas given as to when we will see Jack? Other than Days saying he is back, it's been dead silence.

Oh I am to! Just wish we were starting to hear spoilers about him. But, he is back,, finally!!

Lot of stuff gonna happen after "wedding". Marlena shot. Please don't keep her in a coma for 2 months. Hope is going to confront Sami. Hope "you were on a break!" Though it was just a few hours old, but still.

Kristen is going to seduce Brady? Does that man have no sense? I have to say they look about the same age now. Which actors wise they are only 3 years apart. What is Kristen suppose to be 20 years older than him?

In Soap Opera Digest they ask Sal Stowers(Lani) what other character would she like to be. She said Hope! "She's so powerful and strong and Lani already looks up to her" I guess nevermind she is a murderer that then drags another detective into her cover up of said crime. I hope someday it comes out that yes, Hope did kill Stefano and that was all a ruse that he's still alive. I would hope they would not recast Stefano. He can't be recast. I would be so mad. Joe Mascolo is the one and only Stefano.

Over the years, Days has had various evil villains......and if they can SORAS all those kids so much, they can manage to keep a villain in town to do the evil deeds. Honestly, I have no idea why Xander is not taking over the "nasty" part of Vic's operations (heck, he was into drug running, smuggling, illegal shipping, not too long ago), and then new guy Clyde. Hey, and then Ben could be at odds with him, as Chad had been with Stefano. to tell the truth, don't know why they decided to kill of Deimos & Andre.....they had a couple nasty villains right there. Andre/Kate.....what a duo it could have been - at odds with Chad & Abby, plotting, etc. (Sorry, but StefanZero is an epic fail, in MY opinion)
I am guessing Jack will be returning in the fall, as Steve leaves, probably Kristen, too, Nicole will be back, so Eric will learn the truth about her leaving town, plus he will have to give up Jen probably, Lucas will be leaving, or else just seen no more, meaning Chloe would be free, and then we have someone returning, (November???) said to be Rex Brady, but that is not confirmed. As present stories end, the new ones are being hatched.

well the current stories aren't all that and a bag of chips.... so I'm sorry to say I'm not holding out hope that the upcoming crop of stories are going to be much different..... the dialog is an improvement over the previous past writing crew..... but the creativity isn't there..... we still don't have happiness in any great quantity.... Jennifer... engaged... should be over the moon happy... but no.... Eve ruined it.... tell Eric the truth and he will leave her to search for Nicole... Eve and Brady engaged.... well, we know what happens to women engaged to Brady, but that's another matter.... Victor is holding her happiness in a bag too......

It's getting old.....and frankly I'm getting tired of all gloom and doom......

Most characters' on Days, has that Killer Instinct, whether good or bad...It's just who they are... :tsk::angry::angry: ShaSha

Back