SPOILER !! Week Sept 4

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Julie and Doug meet the mystery man.
Ava remembers something important about Susan.
Sarah privately struggles with her feelings for Xander.

Days films so far in advance, (5-6 mos) it has to be difficult for the writers to juggle things when some actors refuse to be on contract, would rather be recurring, or do a couple weeks then be off, etc. etc. Maybe things will improve as I understand the entire cast was off most of the summer, and just now recently returned to work. Scripts are written about 3 mos. before filming, so, gonna be a while before we see anything different, (plus there IS a new exec producer).

Ava remembers something important about Susan: Her still being alive qualifies as important.

Sarah struggles with her feelings for Xander: She can take her feelings back to Chicago and let Xander and Chloe alone.

Vivian returns. Even a short time with mother-in-law Vivian will give Gabi a major case of heartburn. She might even reconsider whether true love with Stefan is worth it.

It was Robin Strasser who played Vivian Alamain at the time. I Googled and found this:

Days of Our Lives’ Spoilers: Vivian Alamain Wants Gabi Gone From Stefan’s Life

August 23, 2019[/URL]

Days of Our Lives spoilers tell us Vivian Alamain's back with recast Robin Strasser and doesn’t like Stefan DiMera’s (Brandon Barash) quickie marriage to Gabi Hernandez (Camila Banus). Of course, it began as a scam and marriage of convenience. But now, it’s the real deal. Before Stefan and Gabi can get too comfy as man and wife, mother Vivian’s back to check on her precious son on the NBC soap. See the big happenings soon on Days.

Robin Strasser’s Vivian was a disaster, no offense to her. Too wacky. Not grounded at all. Not elegant. I was okay with Linda Dano’s Vivian, but she was mostly in prison. Can’t wait to see Louise Sorel’s quintessential version with Camila Banus (Gabi). I’m just sorry it can’t be for long since the latter is leaving the show at some point soon. Gabi is the daughter in law Vivian deserves. If Gabi was ever going to pull out her dark-side shenanigans, it should be with Stefan’s mommy.

With the kind of villains they have on this show, I appreciate the mostly good characters who aren’t afraid to go rogue. I think it’s why I love Gabi and Kate. Neither goes through long stretches of doormat time (looking at you, Nicole).

Hey, I'm still waiting to see how Holly arranged the furniture in her dollhouse. :rotfl:

17333c679ae4af7ee97da475c1afc0a3.jpg

The show has not had a teen group in many years. Probably back in 2015-2017 when Ciara, Claire, Theo, Joey, Jade, Tripp were the teen group.

There are some potential teens that can be brought back. Most of these kids would have to be SORAS'd (Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome).

Sydney and Parker are probably the only ones truly 13 and older.
Sydney DiMera born 2009
Parker Jonas born 2010
Arianna Horton born 2013
Noah Reed born 2013
Tate Black born 2015
Thomas DiMera born 2015
Holly Jonas born 2016
Charlotte DiMera born 2018

Any other kids that could be part of a potential new "teen group" in Salem in the next year or so?

Last edited:
Harris’s help puts Ava and himself in a bad situation: Who knew that life in Bayview could be so complicated.

A grieving Maggie urges Sarah to tell Xander the truth. Hopefully, the squawker won’t react to this unwanted advice by starting in again about how Maggie never should have married Victor.

Tater Tot might return. If so, will he be the classic Salem troubled teen who whines about his problems, including acne, no girlfriend, boring school, and going through life known as “Tater Tot?”

Back