SPOILER !! Week Sept 4

A grieving Maggie urges Sarah to tell Xander the truth. Hopefully, the squawker won’t react to this unwanted advice by starting in again about how Maggie never should have married Victor.
I'm picturing the funeral with a minister asking "would anybody like to share something about Victor?" and Sarah standing up to say "Mom, you should've never married him!"

The show has not had a teen group in many years. Probably back in 2015-2017 when Ciara, Claire, Theo, Joey, Jade, Tripp were the teen group.

There are some potential teens that can be brought back. Most of these kids would have to be SORAS'd (Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome).

Sydney and Parker are probably the only ones truly 13 and older.
Sydney DiMera born 2009
Parker Jonas born 2010
Arianna Horton born 2013
Noah Reed born 2013
Tate Black born 2015
Thomas DiMera born 2015
Holly Jonas born 2016
Charlotte DiMera born 2018

Any other kids that could be part of a potential new "teen group" in Salem in the next year or so?
Since they film so much in advance, it would probably be a great idea to start casting now for the teen scene, because it's due, and by Summer 2024 you'd think would be enough time. We'll see, hopefully they take all these suggestions and hints fans leave here and there.

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/08/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-september-4-8.html

Monday, September 4, 2023
Marlena asks John and Steve to help identify the mystery man.
Xander receives a job offer.
Marlena agrees to help Ava.
Theresa surprises Brady.

Tuesday, September 5, 2023
EJ tries to rub out Ava.
Sloan grapples with her guilt and considers coming clean.
Chloe and Nicole have a tense exchange.
Sarah struggles with her feelings for Xander.

Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Johnny throws a wrench in EJ’s plan.
Tripp and Wendy meet at the Salem Inn for a special night.
Harris helps Ava but puts them both in a bad situation.
Rafe learns there is trouble at Bayview.

Thursday, September 7, 2023
Victor’s Funeral brings loved ones together.
A grieving Maggie pushes Sarah to tell Xander the truth.
Philip attempts to reassure Kate.
Sonny and Xander come to blows.

Friday, September 8, 2023
John uncovers a secret about the mystery man.
Sarah goes into labor.
An unexpected visitor rocks Salem.

An unexpected visitor rocks Salem.
Horton the tiger??

360_F_591945629_WJhaMHXovIWs6wListTw5neQSvbnSr0q.jpg

EJ plans to “rub out” Ava: Elvis is losing it. Why is he bothering with a mental patient whose only friend is the dreary Harris?

Trippy and Wendy meet for a special. Any event involving these two would hardly qualify as “special.”

Sonny and Xander come to blows. Why is Sonny messing with Xander? The X-Man could easily turn him into haggis.

Last edited:
What has happened to Holly and Parker? I guess Parker must still be with Nancy (I'm guessing), although can't understand why, other than no story for him, not even barely a mention, here and there. Chloe is not in any apparent danger, she has a good job, and she's just got engaged. Seems like a good time for her to occasionally act like a mother. Shouldn't she at least let her son know she's getting married?

And it would be an oversight if he was left out of the wedding (although we know that's a wedding that'll probably NEVER happen, as Xan-man will inevitably go back to Sarah once he finds out about his baby, and Chloe will be left in the dust)

Then there's Holly, is she just forever wandering the DiMera mansion? You'd think she and Rachel would have discovered Dimitri's sleepover guest together. We always hear about what great moms these gals are, but you never see them spending time with their kids. I mean, at least Kritter does a better job of that, even though she is always trying to undermine Brady in the process, and using Rachel to keep her secret, so that she can blackmail Dimitri for all that money. It's kind of sad that the kids are mostly treated with worse regard than the women on the show, if that's even possible.

Last edited:
Anyone think Susan is still alive? I do.
Yep, Soapkitty, I'm beginning to believe that she's alive, with references we've already seen on the show and some I've seen on other sites, but where is she? Recovering at an Elvis convention somewhere???? :rotfl:

Any thoughts on who our mystery man is, and who his son is? Someone else had mentioned in a previous post, on here, they thought perhaps John's real father??? Definite possibility me thinks, just from some of the little nuances of how somethings were said on Friday's episode (Or how it seemed to me) coupled with the previous idea from the previous poster, and the mention in the spoilers up above about John meeting the mystery guy. Why would this be a big enough spoiler mention if there wasn't something more significant than "John meeting the mystery man"??:head scratch::head scratch: I may be trying to hard to read in to it, but makes you wonder.

Last edited:
I guess Parker must still be with Nancy (I'm guessing),
It was mentioned a while ago that Parker is away at school, the usual soap-opera excuse for having kiddies off-screen.

As much as we'd like to see the little ones in Salem, it's so expensive to have kids on the set due to the extra people that are required to be there, so it would seem they only trot out the kids when they are absolutely necessary for a storyline.

Back