SPOILER !! Week Sept 7

I hope Tripp is the baby's father, so he can take the baby away from Sami the entitled lunatic. I can't stand her.

And Will saw Sami and EJ doing the deed when she was still married to Rafe. He hasn't lost his mind. I hope she goes back to Europe soon.

Link to NBC spoiler pics

So Ciara apparently gets on a plane to get away and it explodes while Vincent and Ben watch.

Hmmmm, where have I seen that before??? Oh yeah, when Marlena got on a plane while Orpheus and John watched as the plane exploded.

Exciting, scary, sad and to come. What more could we ask for on what is supposed to be suds and bubbles? What happened to this soap?
:cry::huh:

Every death on a soap opera is easy to survive from. Just about the only characters who die and stay dead are when the actual actors die in real life.
And even then they do a disservice to the character and deceased actor and try to bring them back. Example: Stefano/Stevano.

I hated that they even attempted to bring the character back. Joe Mascolo was the one and only Stefano Dimera for me and I'm sure a majority of Days fans.

Some of those pics look like they are from today's show? Yes, same day, continuation of some scenes, I guess. The one of Chad/Abby toasting (her in black strappy top) that is flashback to them toasting at Julie's Place.

Back