SPOILER !! Week September 20

The family secret that Will's script should expose is that Johnny was conceived by rape. I'm so tired of this being forgotten.
I think it's not mentioned because Sami no longer thinks of it as rape because she loves EJ :rolleyes:. She probably deliberately has not told Johnny about it. I think there was a scene back with Rafe when she mentioned that one day she would have to explain to Johnny how he was conceived, but that was in the time frame that she hated EJ.

For a while, EJ was distanced from that terrible behavior. I think he's back into villain territory. I hope it comes out and his children hate him--especially Allie. I know she's not his child, but I hope she confronts him and makes him feel shame.

Last edited:
For a while, EJ was distanced from that terrible behavior. I think he's back into villain territory. I hope it comes out and his children hate him--especially Allie. I know she's not his child, but I hope she confronts him and makes him feel shame.
Hear, hear. Honestly with how Ron loves to revisit the past, I need Allie, Sami, EJ, Lucas, and Johnny to reckon with Eeej's actions during the Fake Rafe story.

Elsewhere: Award-winning dialogue for whoever put these words' in the actors' mouths for the press.

I don't know if there will be a weekly preview. NBC posted a Fall Preview and it's in the
Fall Preview topic.

Hear, hear. Honestly with how Ron loves to revisit the past, I need Allie, Sami, EJ, Lucas, and Johnny to reckon with Eeej's actions during the Fake Rafe story.
I forgot about Fake Rafe. So, Sami had been raped by 3 different men and 2 of them where EJs doing. And this is there love of her life???

I'm sorry, this needs to be fixed. I know a lot of EJ and Sami fans want to sweep under the rug but this is NOT about this if it's believable. This is about effects rape had on a person. It's sending out the wrong message and is morally and socially irresponsible. And yes I realize that Sami raped Austin. But they have never tried to make this narritive that Sami is the love of Austin's life. I'm not looking for EJ to be in jail. I'm just saying that EJ has been verbally, mentally and sexually abusive to her and this narritive that they are truly in love is sick and disgusting. It needs to stop.

I don't think EJ is capable of feeling shame.

I am so angry that RE-RON is going to resurrect the Possession Story! It didn't go over well the first time and repeating it will not help it. I honestly can't believe the show was given another chance. Just when things were going better, they get renewed, and it's in the tank again. Just my opinion.

Back