What else do you watch?

@Heroic Muse, funny that you mention Blue Bloods because I saw a preview for the show on WGN today with Tom Selleck and thought it was a new show. From what I gathered it's a show about a family of cops. The preview caught my so I googled it and saw that it's been on the air since 2010! I put it on my DVR schedule and now just need a way to catch up on the first 4 seasons because it looks like it may be a good show.

Daytime
GH
B&B
sometimes DAYS

Evenings what is airing now
Madam Secretary
The Good Wife
CSI
Blacklist
Castle
Big Bang Theory
Millers
Sleepy Hollow
Jane the Virgin
Chicago Fire
Chicago PD
Nashville
Arrow
Scandal
Bones
Reign

@Heroic Muse, funny that you mention Blue Bloods because I saw a preview for the show on WGN today with Tom Selleck and thought it was a new show. From what I gathered it's a show about a family of cops. The preview caught my so I googled it and saw that it's been on the air since 2010! I put it on my DVR schedule and now just need a way to catch up on the first 4 seasons because it looks like it may be a good show.

I just started watching it last year. I wonder if the previous seasons are on Netflix or Hulu. The basic premise is that Tom Selleck's character is the commissioner, his father is a retired cop, two sons are cops and daughter is an assistant DA. I like it because of the family element; there's always a family dinner somewhere in each episode, and often some family issue going on in addition to the cases of the week.

Days (out of habit)
Dancing With the Stars (depends on the cast plus I don't like Erin Andrews as co-host)
Scandal
Dallas
Cedar Cove
Grey's Anatomy (I'm a season and a half behind)
Melissa & Joey (I'm a season behind)
Austin & Ally
Girl Meets World (for nostalgia purposes)
Young & Hungry
Sofia the First
American Pickers (with the hubby)
Anything figure skating
Major League Baseball (usually Yankees but I do watch other teams when nothing else is on and also watch the post-season)
Tennis
Super Bowl (I typically follow the NFL via social media)
Olympics
I go through phases of watching the Food Network and House Hunters

I'd like to watch The Good Wife and House Of Cards but can't find the time to catch up. I also want to try the show Marry Me.

I also watch a lot of classic tv. For example, TV Land and The Hub Network.

must watch:
The Walking Dead
Parenthood
Halloween Wars
American Horror Story: Freak Show (watching this season now has me wanting to download the other seasons off netflix and watch those too)
Ridiculousness

watch when I can:
Big Bang Theory (this one used to be a must watch, but I don't get much time to watch tv, I'm behind on freak show as it is! lol)
Chopped
Guys Grocery Games
Saturday Night Live

I gave up on White Collar many seasons ago. The hiatus on cable networks is just too long to stay invested in a show. I'm a huge Matt Bomer fan though. His performance in The Normal Heart was incredible.

I watch the Good Witch movies on Hallmark. I missed the last one.
I was hoping they would play them all for the Halloween holiday.

I'll have to remember the one is playing Sat. thanks for the info

Hallmark will be showing all the Good Witch movies on Sat :)

Me, too, Heather! I normally do not like romantic mushy movies but Hallmark at Christmas? I LOVE IT!!!!! I am so excited this year.

I like the romantic mushy Hallmark movies all year round:). And I like my romantic mushy Disney movies as evidenced by Rapunzel and Eugene in my avatar.

I think that new show Marry Me premieres tonight on NBC. I do want to check that out--I like the actor Ken Marino.

Gosh, I just don't have the time to watch as much TV as I used to with two little boys running around. It's just too difficult to try to get into watching anything when I'm pretty much ready for bed once I get them to bed. Lol. My DVR has a bunch of stuff on it that goes unwatched. Sigh.... anyway here are my shows:

DAYS
GH
Y&R
The Price is Right
PBS Kids programming
Fox News
NFL
Currently watching World Series
Cleveland Cavaliers (when their season starts next week)
Bar Rescue
Diners Drive - ins and Dives (and other random Food Network shows)
Random shows on HGTV
Still a season behind on Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family, Glee, and a few others I can't recall.

I always get discouraged with watching new shows since the networks are always so quick to cancel shows. There was some show last season my husband and I thought looked good and was canceled after one season so we ended up deleting the entire thing off the DVR without watching a single episode.

I just started watching it last year. I wonder if the previous seasons are on Netflix or Hulu. The basic premise is that Tom Selleck's character is the commissioner, his father is a retired cop, two sons are cops and daughter is an assistant DA. I like it because of the family element; there's always a family dinner somewhere in each episode, and often some family issue going on in addition to the cases of the week.

One of the time warner channels runs the older seasons of Blue Bloods during the week. I have seen it in my tv guide but I didn't pay close attention as I have been watching since season 1.

TylerJax, I'll be taping the last two movies of "Good Witch"
Sat. I can't wait to see them.

Back