What happened to true blue Will????

Sami has been through it all and did everything, but because she lost the love of her life, I believe Sami would have much to say to Will. All her experience and repercussions makes her the one to correct her son's behavior, before it's too late. ShaSha

I think it would have been really appropriate to have a cameo from Alison Sweeney (Sami) at this point either on the phone with Will or even a quick trip to Salem or California the same way Kim did a couple weeks ago. Again, they really should be better utilizing Lucas or even Eric here as Will's father figure and an older voice of reason.

I think it would be a great little gig to go to set once or twice a month and film a phone call scene. That could be fit in Alison Sweeney's (Sami) schedule. She lives close by and they film so far in advance it could be worked out.

edited to add actress' name and character name - JS

KathyLu, Sami .........ShaSha

deleted spoiler in non-spoiler forum...Poirot

Just talked today to a friend who watches Days, but tapes, and does the weekend watching. She does no internet, spoilers, message boards, and I told her a couple of items about characters.......and she said she wished they would get rid of Will, she cannot stand him......well, she added something I will not post here about the actor's method of speaking.
I am only getting at the fact that there are viewers who share opinions and are not influenced at all by reading anything. Just watching and getting totally bummed out.

Back