What (who) makes the most sense?

What if Julie killed Nick? What a twist that would be! She played along with him but was really on Will's side, and decided to end him.
I don't see that at all. She thinks Nick was just a sweet innocent victim who had minor issues. He was a psychopath. Julie needs to go on another cruise and shut up.

I'm going to throw myself in with those thinking there are multiple killers - we saw one gunshot on Nick when he went down. It was one blotch, and it was relatively clean. When he came through the square a few minutes later, there were multiple shots on his shirt. Someone shot him. Then someone *else* came through and shot him multiple times to be sure it "stuck". Now, the question for me is not so much who shot him, but who wanted to be sure there was a kill shot that he couldn't survive (in which case, I would shoot him through the head, but this *is* Salem and we have the fabulous Doctor Dan who can save anyone except, well, someone with significant multiple gunshot wounds).

I don't think it was Ben for budgetary reasons that you can read about in one of the Spoiler threads.

My money is on Gabi..................................................................

Or it could be Percy or someone expendable...

deleted spoiler in non spoiler forum......Poirot

Back