What???

If NBC let them go, they can go anywhere with the show they want. Actually, Passions did that....went to Direct TV for less than a year. Did not work for them, so that was the end of that one.

And after All My Children and One Life To Live were cancelled on ABC, some company tried to produce them via an online format, but it failed miserably.

Eventually the show is going to be taped a year in advance. There is no way this show will survive at this rate. It will be hard for the actors to keep track of what is airing now compared to when they are taping I am sure more slip ups of the future story-lines will happen.

Tis funny, we will get an actor for a short arc storyline....they are done, we wait 6-7 months to see it, but 2 -3 months after they finish at Days, we see some episode or movie they did AFTER they were done at Days.

Back in 2016, actor Lamont Thompson was on Days as Detective Hayes (during the Jade and Joey runaway storyline) and literally on those same days, he was appearing on Y&R as Warden Pullman, even though he taped the shows months apart.

And when Aaron D. Spears was playing Commissioner Raines on Days, he was back to appearing on B&B as Justin Barber, with months between when he taped Days and when he went back to B&B.

I guess if the actors are pursuing other activities/roles, and aren't bound by contracts to do so, then the breaks in filming works out in their favor. Considering we don't see many of these people in other things, who knows what they're doing with their downtime.

Back