When There's Two, or Three?

Hope*Brady

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm back again to write another story. You might remember me from my two previous stories "Can I Still Count on You?" and "A Grandmothers Secret; A Horton Family Story", and from the new forum 'That Was the Week That Was in Salem'.
In this story, I am going to shift my focus away from Bo and Hope, and more towards Jennifer, so if you love her, you will hopefully love this story. It has taken me a while to wrap my head around it, but I hoping for the best.
The first chapter will be posted tommorow, and the others will be posted on the weekdays.

So what exactly is the story about? Here's a preview...

When Jennifer and Abigail Devereaux decide that their past with Jack is no more, the two of them decide to move on, and forget about their husband and father. Jennifer leans towards Daniel, and Abby takes him on as her new father figure. Appalled by the 'Walkabout', neither have any desire to contact or see Jack again. The only problem is, the 'Walkabout' never occured...
Jack never left his family, he was taken away from his family.

CHAPTER ONE -

DOUG AND JULIES HOUSE:

Abby is busy curling a seated Jennifer's hair, while Jennifer is doing her own makeup. It is approximately five o'clock, and the sun is still shining through the window.

Abby: I think you are overreacting.
Jennifer: Phhhssshh, what? Abby, its Daniel and my five month anniversary. I have every right in the world to start getting ready two hours in advance.
Abby: Mom, I have been curling your hair since three o'clock!
Jennifer: Okay, so four hours in advance.

There's a sudden pause, as Abby rolls her eyes while looking at Jennifer.

Jennifer: What?
Abby: Oh nothing...
Jennifer: Can you finish doing my hair?
Abby: Almost....<puts last curl in> Done. Mom, you look smoking!
Jennifer: Abigail!
Abby: What? You are going on a date with like, I don't know, the most gorgeous doctor at Salem University Hospital. He feels like a step-dad to me.
Jennifer: Can you stop?
Abby: What?
Jennifer: Calling him gorgeous? He's mine, not yours <laughs>
Abby: You know what?
Jennifer: What Abigail?
Abby: I'm just thinking, I wonder what Dad would do if he saw you looking this beautiful.
Jennifer: Chances are.....nothing.

AT THE PIER:

Daniel is quickly on his way back to his apartment with flowers in his hands, walking at a quick pace across the pier, until he bumps into Bo.

Bo: Woah! Slow down! What did you do, steal flowers?
Daniel: Hahaha, nice joke. No, these are for Jennifer, for our date tonight.
Bo: A dozen red roses?
Daniel: Yeah, its been five months.
Bo: Ahh, I remember what Hope and I did at our five month...wait a minute. That was ages ago, I have no idea what we did for our five month anniversary. I probably took her to the Pub for a free dinner.
Daniel: You're such a charmer.
Bo: I know huh?
Daniel: Well, truth be told, the reason why I got Jennifer a dozen red roses is because...
Bo: Because....
Daniel: I'm going to propose to her tonight.
Bo: What?!
Daniel: I know its only been five months, but we really have great chemistry, and I don't see any point in waiting. We aren't getting any...
Bo: Woah, woah woah! You don't have to explain. I'm happy for you man.

INSIDE JAVA CAFE:

Nicole is sitting at a table, twiddling her thumbs in the midst of drinking her chai latte, whispering to herself.

Nicole: Okay Nikki, so five months ago I found out that EJ and Stefano were keeping a prisoner in the basement, but it wasn't Rafe. So what good does that do me? Ugh, if it was Rafe, I could have EJ right where I wanted him. Wait a minute, maybe there are multiple dungeons. I mean, its quite possible. No, no don't go there Nikki. Antoine will be here any minute with the true DNA results. Sheesh, it only took him long enough. Five months.

Suddenly, a mysterious man walks into Java Cafe.

Man: Ah, Mrs. DiMera...
Nicole: Actually Antoine, its Miss. Walker.
Antoine: Right.
Nicole: Did you get the results?
Antoine: Of course I did.
Nicole: And?
Antoine: Read it yourself... <hands her the paper>
Nicole: Oh my, holy moly, what the flippsticks?!
Antoine: Do you recognize the name?
Nicole: Yes! Now I know its not Rafe. The DiMera's have locked Jack Devereaux in their basement!

DIMERA MANSION:

EJ and Stefano are downstairs in the basement, smoking cigars over Jacks 'jail cell'.

Jack: Please, just let me out of here.
EJ: We've already told you Jack, we can't.
Stefano: We aren't the masterminds behind this. We were just asked to keep you here by...
Jack: Well I don't care! Let me talk to him!
EJ: Sorry Mr. Devereaux, not going to happen.
Jack: Please! My wife, and Abigail and Jack Junior! This can't go on forever <shakes the cage>
Stefano: Ah calm down!
EJ: I know what we will do, lets update your 'walkabout' blog.
Jack: You son of a....
Stefano: I wouldn't say it!
EJ: Lets see, how about....

Sunday, August 28, 2011
I think its about time that I choose a place to settle in. This walkabout has been great for me, a real eye opener. Now, I know what I want, and thats...

EJ: Fatha, give me a name...
Jack: JENNIFER!
Stefano: How about, Janelle?

Janelle, the woman of my dreams. Hmm, lets think, I wonder if she wants a silver or gold ring.

Jack: Jennifer will never buy that! She will see right through the corniness of it!
Stefano: Yeah, thats what you think.

Suddenly, EJ's cellphone rings.

EJ: Hello, EJ DiMera. Okay, so whats our next step? Yes, of course he's still locked up.

Hope you like the beginning. Next chapter posted on Monday.

Hey, that is a great cliffhanger. Good work.

CHAPTER TWO -

DOUG AND JULIE'S HOUSE

Its 6:50pm, and Daniel is expected to pick Jennifer up in ten minutes. She comes walking down the stairs in not stilettos, but delicate high heels, and a soft, pale blue dress.

Abby: Wow, you do look amazing.
Jennifer: Are you sure? Not too much of anything? Not too little?
Abby: No, you're perfect...oh wait! Mom before you go I needed you to sign the form about the internship at the hospital this summer. They need a parent signature and I'm supposed to get it to them soon.
Jennifer: Okay, where is it?
Abby: Just in the drawer by the fridge.

Jennifer walks into the kitchen, and pulls the drawer open. Its filled with sheets of papers, coupons, pictures, folders, and the usual things you would find in a junk drawer.

Jennifer: Abby, I can't find it!
Abby: <from the other room> Its in a folder!

Carefully, Jennifer removes a folder but just as she goes to put it onto the counter, some of the papers slip out and onto the ground. She bends down to pick them up, and see's an old picture of her and Jack taken on their wedding day. Suddenly, Abby walks back in.

Abby: Mom did you find.. <notices the picture>
Jennifer: Yeah...I...did.
Abby: Are you sure you want to do this?
Jennifer: Yes, and as a matter of fact, this is how sure I am.

Jennifer walks over to the garbage can, tears the picture in half and throws it out, just as the doorbell rings.

LATER THAT DAY, ON THE PIER:

Nicole is on the pier, pacing back and forth with the DNA evidence in her hands.

Nicole: Great, so now what do I do? This would have all worked perfectly if this DNA evidence proved that it was Rafe that the DiMera's were keeping in their basement, but Jack? What the heck am I supposed to do with this? I mean, I could use it as leverage, force EJ to stay with me, but would it really work? Wait a minute, my mom knew a DiMera secret, and now shes gone. Is this really worth that big of a risk? Maybe I should consider another approach. I know, I'll head over to the Cheatin' Heart, drink till 11:00pm tonight, and hope that maybe something will hit me. Yeah, there's a plan.

Nicole shoves the DNA evidence back into her purse, and walks towards the Cheatin' Heart.

DIMERA MANSION - LIVING ROOM:

EJ and Stefano are having a private conversation with all of the doors shut. EJ has a flashback from earlier in the day.

-phone rings-

EJ: Hello, EJ DiMera. Okay, so what's our next step? Yes, of course he's still locked up.
Man: Well, I will be arriving in Salem later today to put the next phase in action. Really, all you need to do is make sure he stays locked up and shuts up. We'll decide if its really worth keeping him alive tonight.
EJ: Okay, so where would you like to meet?
Man: Somewhere private, where no one will find us.
EJ: Hmm, well in Salem there isn't really a lot of 'truly' private places.
Man: C'mon, you've got to think of something Mr. DiMera.
EJ: I know, the Salem Inn, no that won't work. Um, maybe the garden? No, that won't do either.
Man: How about...
EJ: I know. The mausoleum. My fatha had one built this past summer after Victor. We can meet there, I'll text you the location once you land.
Man: Okay, I will talk to you later.

SALEM INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

Speaker: Thanks again for flying with Salem Airlines. Please carefully remove yourselves from the airplane, and pick up your baggage inside.

Everyone departs the plane, except for one, familar looking man, who takes his time to text EJ DiMera

Hey EJ, I've landed. Where to?

Thanks for reading! New chapter on Tuesday. If you read, please reply. I'd love to know how many people are reading.

CHAPTER THREE -

CHEZ ROUGE

Daniel and Jennifer have just entered for their five month anniversary. They are guided to a table, he pulls out her chair for her, and the two sit down. Jennifer notices that the table is in a private, back portion of the restaurant with many flowers and candles, and the table says 'Reserved' on it.

Jennifer: I can't believe its been five months, I mean.....I mean that in a good way! Don't get me wrong!
Daniel: Haha, relax. I can't believe it either. The past five months have flown by.
Jennifer: But, believe it or not, they have been the best five months of my life. <pause> Wait a minute, that was awkward. I didn't just say that did I?
Daniel: <holds her hand> Jen, they have been the best four months of my life as well.
Waiter: Hello, welcome to Chez Rouge. What can I get you two for tonight?
Jennifer: Um, I'll take the Filet Mignon, carrots instead of peas, Caesar Salad instead of the soup, and ice water, please.
Waiter: And for you sir?
Daniel: Um, that sounds good. I'll take that too, but I'll have the french onion soup.
Waiter: Alright, it shouldn't take too long.

The waiter walks away, and the two spend the next twenty minutes chatting. When the food arrives, they eat slowly to enjoy themselves.

DIMERA MANSION - BASEMENT:

Standing outside the room with the dungeon, are EJ and the man responsible. The two are chatting, trying to decide what to do next.

Man: So, we know that now that Jack is out of Jennifer's life, there isn't anyone in our way.
EJ: You mean in 'your' way...
Man: Well, yes...but I was thinking that I would go over to Doug and Julie's house tommorow night, since thats where she is staying, and put our, sorry my plan into action.
EJ: Alright, shall we enter...

DIMERA BASEMENT - DUNGEON:

Stefano is standing outside of Jack's cell, drinking a glass of what appears to be a fancy form of alcohol.

Jack: If you are going to keep me locked in here, don't I at least get the right to know who's idea it was?
Stefano: Oh, you will find out shortly...
Jack: What's even the point of this?! Why are you doing this?!
Stefano: Well, it has a lot to do with your wife, I mean....wait a minute, your ex-wife.
Jack: I swear, you touch one hair on her head and I will....

knock at door

Stefano: Hold that thought, time to meet the man responsible.

Stefano walks over and opens the door.

Man: Hello Mr. Devereaux.
Jack: No, no it....it! You're in jail!
Man: And so are you now....
Jack: <with a mad rage to the bars> PETERRRRRRR!

Next to Come: Daniel proposes, and what will she say?

PLUS

What is Peter Blake's Plan?

Got me too...I was thinking maybe Lawrence Alamain.

Question...in the set up you have it is D & J's 3 month anniversary, but in story they say 4 month. Just wondering if I missed something.

Got me too...I was thinking maybe Lawrence Alamain.

Question...in the set up you have it is D & J's 3 month anniversary, but in story they say 4 month. Just wondering if I missed something.

ahahaha yep, I went from five to three to four months...whoops. better change that...thanks :)

CHAPTER FOUR –

CHEZ ROUGE

Jennifer and Daniel have finished eating their main course, and have started on dessert. The two are busy splitting a chocolate mousse cake, when Daniel begins thinking to himself.

Daniel: <to himself> Ugh, when should I ask her. Its kind of awkwardly silent right now, so maybe now isn’t the time…but I have to ask her before the night is over. I just have to.
Jennifer: So, I was thinking, there’s a cubs game on tomorrow night and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come to Doug and Julie’s and watch it.
Daniel: Sure, or you could come to mine?
Jennifer: No, its okay, Melanie can have a night to herself. Doug and Julie won’t be back until next week.
Daniel: Okay, we’ll order pizza.
Jennifer: Haha, sounds like a plan. Excuse me for a second.

Jennifer stands up, and makes her way to the restroom, leaving Daniel with the perfect opportunity. The waitress comes by with the bill, and Daniel quickly pays it, just in time for Jennifer to come back.

Jennifer: Oh, are we done?
Daniel: Not quite…
Jennifer: I mean, not that it’s a problem…
Daniel: Come with me.

Daniel takes Jennifer’s hand, and makes his way through the backdoors of Chez Rouge. The setting is very romantic, as the moon and stars are out and shining over the outdoor pond.

Jennifer: Daniel…what are you?
Daniel: Jennifer, I know you might think this is crazy, but you have to listen to me. I know that is has only been five months, but I have honestly never felt this happy, and this comfortable, let alone loved with someone before in my life.
Jennifer: Daniel, what are saying?
Daniel: <bends down on one knee> Jennifer, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don’t want to wait another day debating, or another week, or even another month.
Jennifer: <gasps> Daniel..
Daniel: Jen, will you marry me? <opens the ring box>
Jennifer: Daniel, I have wanted you to ask since our one month anniversary.
Daniel: So…
Jennifer: Yes, of course I will marry you!

Daniel puts the ring on her finger, picks her up, and walks off.

DIMERA BASEMENT DUNGEON:

Jack and Peter have just encountered each other, and obviously not a pleasant encounter.

Jack: HOW COULD YOU?!
Peter: How could I what? You know I’ve loved Jennifer even before you came into the picture, and you know that I have always wanted her.
Jack: So this is what that’s about? You’re trying to take my wife away from me?
Stefano: Ex-wife <chuckles>
Jack: SHUT-UP!
EJ: What?
Jack: ALL OF YOU, JUST SHUT-UP! Jennifer would never fall in love with you again.
Peter: I beg to differ…
Jack: You son of a…
Peter: I wouldn’t go there Jack, because you see, there’s nothing you can do about it. I’ll be going over to Doug and Julie’s house tomorrow night, and put my plan in action.
Jack: Good luck…
Peter: Excuse me?
Jack: I said good luck, because if Jennifer was stupid enough to fall back in love with some guy like you, it wouldn’t take her long to realize what you have done, and chances are that some people already know.

NICOLES APARTMENT

Nicole is sitting on her bed, once again twiddling her thumbs, wondering what to do, and thinking about Taylor and EJ.

Nicole: All I want is sweet revenge, and maybe I can get that. <takes DNA evidence out of her bag> Maybe if I threaten EJ with this, it could work out in my favor, or maybe I could end up dead. Shut-up Nicole, you’ve taken bigger risks than that. Sheesh, you’ve faked a pregnancy and kidnapped his child, and your still live and kicking. Plus, its not like he would kill me, because it would hurt Taylor too much…not that she seemed to give a darn about falling in love with my husband, soon to be ex. Ugh, what do I do?

Nicole falls backwards onto her bed, and continues to read over the evidence.

Good story so far......lol, looks like Peter has not been keeping tabs on Jen, so busy is he making sure Jack is no where in sight.

Reaaally sorry, but I don't have time to post today. Two tests and two assignments for tommorow, but I will post two chapters tommorow.

Sorrryy :(

CHAPTER FIVE –

DOUG AND JULIE’S HOUSE

The night after being proposed to, although some people might have different plans, Daniel and Jennifer still planned to watch the cub’s game. He’s been over for about an hour, and the two are chatting and watching, Jennifer admiring her ring.

Daniel: NOOO!
Jennifer: I love it.
Daniel: What?! You love that the cubs are now losing?!
Jennifer: Haha, no…I love my ring. You really have great taste.
Daniel: Ohhh, haha I see. You really do? I was kind of hesitating when I bought it.
Jennifer: No, it’s perfect. You couldn’t have picked a better ring. Hey, do you want something to drink before the pizza comes?
Daniel: Um, yeah sure. I’ll go get it, you?
Jennifer: Um, no I’m fine thanks.

Daniel walks over into the kitchen, just as the commercials come on. Suddenly, the door rings.

Jennifer: Ahh finally, pizza’s here.

Jennifer stands up, opens the door, and is immediately surprised.

Jennifer: Oh my gosh! Peter!
Peter: Hey, I heard you were back in town!
Jennifer: I haven’t seen you in like, years!
Peter: I know, I missed you. I heard about Jack, and wanted to come back to tell you that I’m so…

Suddenly, Daniel walks around the corner, not noticing Peter.

Daniel: Hey Jen are you sure you don’t want....<notices Peter> Oh, hello.
Jennifer: Oh, Daniel, this is Peter. We’re old friends.
Peter: Nice…to…meet…you.
Jennifer: Oh, and Peter, this is my boyf….I mean fiancé Daniel. <holds Daniel’s hand>

SALEM UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL

Carly is standing at the Nurses Desk, her hands twitching, trying to ignore the stress problems she is undergoing. Quickly, she flips through several folders until Lexie arrives.

Lexie: Woah, woah, woah, Carly! Slow down, you don’t need to tear the pages!
Carly: Hey Lexie.
Lexie: Carly, is something wrong? Look at me.
Carly quickly glances at Lexie, her eyes bloodshot.

Lexie: Oh my gosh, Carly. You’re coming with me to get some sleep. You can sleep in the lounge.
Carly: No, Lexie I’m fine, trust me.
Lexie: <grabs her hand> Yeah right, c’mon, follow me.

Carly and Lexie both make their way into the lounge. After a few minutes, Lexie leaves a stressed Carly. Carly begins having more flashbacks about her life in the past, like stabbing Lawerence, Bo telling her he loves her, and then seeing him kissing Hope, Nicolas telling her she’s dead to him, and the random rants from Vivian. She stands up and makes her way out the other door, into the stock room. Quickly, shuffling through several containers filled with pills, she notices that the ones she normally takes are empty. However, due to the amount of stress she is undergoing, she grabs a similar form of pill, and takes two, thinking nothing of the side effects.

Next to Come: What does Carly have to do with all of this?

The next chapter will be posted later tonight 

CHAPTER FIVE -

DOUG AND JULIE'S HOUSE

Suddenly, Daniel walks around the corner, not noticing Peter.

Daniel: Hey Jen are you sure you don’t want....<notices Peter> Oh, hello.
Daniel: Hello
Jennifer: Oh, and Peter, this is my boyf….I mean fiancé Daniel. <holds Daniel’s hand>
Peter: Oh, I see. Um, congratulations.

Suddenly, the back doorbell rings.

Jennifer: Oh, thats the pizza. I thought they'd bring it to the front door?
Daniel: I'll go get it.
Jennifer: Thanks.

Daniel walks away, and Peter stands there with a blank, shocked look on his face.

Jennifer: Peter? Is something wrong?
Peter: Oh yeah, something is definately wrong.

Carly notices that she has began to shake in bed. She gets up, and decides to head home to get some more rest. She wasn't needed for the night anyways.

THE PIER

Nicole has made her way to the pier with the evidence in her bag. She sits down on the bench, pulls in out, and begins to examine it.

Nicole: <to herself> Ugh, EJ if Sydney wasn't in Salem, I would have left a long time ago so I wouldn't have to deal with stuff like this. You know what, I'm done. I'm going to go home, get some sleep, and forget that this even happened.

Nicole opens her bag, and gets ready to slip the evidence into it, but not paying attention, she misses and it falls out, landing on the floor as she walks away. Suddenly, Carly enters the pier, noticing that she is in bad shape.

Carly: Ugh, why am I so....ssssoo dizz-zz-y, ugh, Iiii ha-vee to sitt dowwn.

Carly sits down on the bench, and spots the evidence on the ground. She carefully makes her way over to it, and begins to read it. However, due to the intensity of the medication, her mind is slightly blurry.

Carly: Ohhh my goss-h, the dddi-meras, prisonn...

Quickly, Carly shoves the evidence in her purse, and prepares to leave, but turns around too fast that she begins to feel faint. Within seconds, she passes out, and is left laying on the ground.

BRADY PUB

Melanie is sitting at a table, sipping an ice tea and quickly eating a burger before her shift at the hospital. She quickly tries to finish, until Dario comes walking in.

Dario: Mmm, yum.
Melanie: Can I go anywhere without running into you?
Dario: You say that like its a bad thing.
Melanie: No, I'm just kidding.
Dario: Mind if I join you.
Melanie: Ummmm, surre. But I won't be here long because I have to go to the hospital.
Dario: Well, I could walk you over...
Melanie: Dario...
Dario: I know, I know, but c'mon.
Melanie: Fine, <finishes last bite> lets go.

The two go walking towards the hospital, past the cheating heart, the Kiriakas Mansion, and onto the pier, where Melanie see's Carly, passed out on the ground, a small puddle of blood beside her head.

Melanie: OH MY GOSH!! MOM!

Melanie and Dario quickly rush over, Melanie examining her mother.

Dario: I'll call 911.
Melanie: We need an ambulance, and possibly a police investigation! Mom, mommy no...no, please! Mom! Can you hear me?!

New Chapter on Monday! Thanks for Reading!

Ahhh, two for one, and on a Sunday, too. Yayyyy. So now Carly has the evidence. The plot thickens.

Hey everyone, sorry it took so long today to post. Two tests tommorow, and I'm studying like crazy. Pediatrician to be :)

CHAPTER SIX -

Carly is rushed in on a gurney, with Melanie quickly trailing behind her, yelling orders as soon as she enters the hospital. Dario is standing beside Melanie, holding both her bag, coat, and their coffees.

Melanie: Maxine! Help! It's my mom, quick page Daniel! Mommy, c'mon, can you hear me?

Carly is taken into a hospital room, while Melanie waits outside with Dario.

Dario: Who could have done this to her?
Melanie: I don't think anyone did it to her, I think she did it herself. It looked like she had tripped, or maybe passed out. If anyone was stupid enough to do something like this to her, they probably would have hidden her, or taken her somewhere....right?

Dario (although he was contemplating it) wrapped his arms around Melanie, giving her a comforting hug. She rested her head on his shoulder, until she saw Daniel and Jennifer run out of the elevator. A few tears were running down the side of her face.

Daniel: Mel! What happened? Where's Carly?
Melanie: In the room, she fell, or passed out or hit her head! Dario and I found her on the pier! <crying>

Daniel quickly made his way into Carly's room, while Jennifer also began to comfort Melanie.

DIMERA MANSION - BASEMENT

Standing outside of the room that Jack is being kept in, is Stefano, EJ and Peter. The three are yelling, and exchanging harsh words between each other. They are loud enough that Jack can hear mumbles, but not loud enough that the people upstairs can hear.

Peter: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TWO IDIOTS!
EJ: US?! YOUR THE ONE WHO SHOULD HAVE MADE SURE THAT JENNIFER WASN'T GOING TO HOOK UP WITH ANYONE!
Peter: THAT WAS YOUR JOB! HOW COULD I HAVE DONE IT?! I WASN'T EVEN IN SALEM!
Stefano: SHUT UP!
Peter: NO YOU SHUT UP! THIS HAS RUINED EVERYTHING. NOW WE HAVE JACK DEVEREAUX IN A JAIL CELL FOR NO REASON.
Stefano: No! Shut Up! All we have to do is find a way to break up Jennifer and Daniel. It can't be that hard. We've broken couples up before. Why don't you let Elvis and I come up with a plan, and you can go and tell Jack what you found out, cool off some steam.
Peter: Fine, because one more remark and I will hit someone. I'll be in here.

Peter enters the cell room, and see's Jack sitting up in his cage, with a smirk on his face.

Jack: So, I guess the plan isn't going very well...
Peter: Actually, its worse for me than it is for you.
Jack: What's that supposed to mean?
Peter: You see Jack, the only reason why you are in here is so that I could get Jennifer all to myself. Ah, that beautiful...
Jack: Shut up!
Peter: Anyways, so I got to Doug and Julie's only to find that Jennifer was there, on a date.
Jack: Phh, yeah right. Trying to get all physological on me?
Peter: With her fiance. I have it all right here (holds out his phone). You see, I thought I would record everything, just to bug you that much more.

Daniel: Hey Jen are you sure you don’t want.... Oh, hello.
Daniel: Hello
Jennifer: Oh, and Peter, this is my boyf….I mean fiancé Daniel.
Peter: Oh, I see. Um, congratulations.

Melanie is sitting in Carly's hospital room, while Dario, Jennifer and Daniel all stand outside. It has been about an hour, and Carly is due to wake up at any moment. Melanie is holding her hand.

Melanie: C'mon mommy, wake up for me please. We were going to have lunch tommorow, and I was looking forward to...
Carly: <slowly opens her eyes> Mell..
Melanie: Hi Mom...you fell and hit your head, or at least thats what we think. Are you okay?
Carly: Yeah baby, I think I'm fine. It's just <holds her head> ahhhhhh!
Melanie: Mom?! Mom what is it?!
Carly: Nothing, its just, part of me thinks I was doing something important before I fell. Sommeething verrry immportant. I jjjust cann't remmmembber whaat.

Thanks for reading and posting! New chapter tommorow!

Heey everyone, reaallly sorry but my computer broke down. We are getting a guy in to fix it tommorow, so I will post the equivalent chapters missed on Friday. Sorry...

BTW, im sending this from my Ipod if ur wondering :)

Boy this is so great. You have the Dimera's down to a tee. Just loved the bantering between Peter and EJ. Thanks for the chaper. Will look forward to Friday.

Back