When There's Two, or Three?

Okay, so I guess this means that I have to post four chapters. Sorry about the wait...

CHAPTER SEVEN:

SALEM UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL

Melanie is sitting beside Carly's beside. It has been a while since Carly first woke up, and she was encouraged to take a nap. Melanie thought that it would help her remember things. Suddenly, Maxine enters the room.

Maxine: Hey Sweetie...
Melanie: Hey Maxine. Did you find out what happened to my mom?
Maxine: Yes, actually, we did. Turns out that Dr. Manning took a large dose of Pheynoflaxane.
Melanie: What? Well it had to be by accident! I mean, my mom wouldn't take a drug that strong on purpose! Maybe someone drugged her, and then left her on the pier. We'll find out when she wakes up.
Maxine: I don't know if we will, her memory is probably going to be a little fuzzy.

Suddenly, Carly begins to yawn, and slowly open her eyes. She doesn't look as pale as she did, and she looks far more awake.

Melanie: Hi Mommy...
Carly: Hey sweetheart, Maxine.
Melanie: Maxine thinks she knows what happened to you.
Carly: What?
Maxine: Dr. Manning, you took a large dose of pheynoflaxane. Chances are that it had an adverse reaction on you, causing you to pass out.
Melanie: You don't remember being drugged or anything right?
Carly: No, I don't think so.
Maxine: Then Dr. Manning, why did you voluntarily take a doseage of this?

DIMERA MANSION - BASEMENT

Peter just played the recording of Daniel and Jennifer. Jack is sitting in his cage, shocked and upset.

Jack: I can't believe this...
Peter: Neither could I. I'm just as bummed as you are. I wanted Jennifer for myself.
Jack: Wait, how do I know you didn't fabricate that?!
Peter: Uhh, cuz its my cellphone? Don't worry about the things you can't change Jack.
Jack: Pete, the second that I get out of here...
Peter: Woah! Who said you were going to get out of there!

Next Chapter will be posted Soon...

CHAPTER SEVEN:

Melanie: Mom, you didn't take this medication on purpose...right?
Carly: Of course not!
Maxine: Then, how did it get into your system?
Carly: I must have been drugged.
Melanie: But you just said that you weren't.
Carly: I don't care what I just said!!!
Maxine: Woah, Dr. Manning, relax! Everythings' okay.
Melanie: I think I'm going to give you a minute.
Carly: Melanie....Melanie no! Sweetheart I'm...

Suddenly, the door slams, and Melanie walks back out to meet with Dario.

BRADY PUB

Nicole and Chloe are comfortably sitting at a table together, drinking martini's. It getting pretty late, and the pub is almost ready to shut down.

Chloe: I can't believe this!
Nicole: <finishes sip> Believe what, that EJ and Stefano are keeping Jack in their basement <whispers>.
Chloe: Well yeah, but no. Look at this! <shows Nicole her phone>
Nicole: Oh my gosh!
Chloe: How could he do this to me!
Nicole: Chloe, you and Daniel have been divorced for months now. You both have to move on.
Chloe: But marrying Jennifer!?!?
Nicole: I know honey, its terrible.
Chloe: Well, you don't seem to care!
Nicole: I do! I care a lot!
Chloe: Wait a minute. I think that DNA evidence that you have could come in handy right about now...
Nicole: What?

Next Chapter Posted Soon

CHAPTER EIGHT:

DIMERA LIVING ROOM

Peter, Stefano and EJ are all sitting in the living room, drinking expensive booze, while trying to figure out their next move.

EJ: So now what?
Peter: Well, now I have no idea. I was almost positive that this plan was going to work, except you two idiots couldn't get your head's wrapped around the fact that Jennifer NEEDS TO BE WATCHED!
Stefano: Peter, shut it! What do you want us to do?
Peter: Anything!
Stefano: Well, I think I have a plan. We could always try to break up Jennifer and Daniel.
EJ: No fatha, thats way too boring. We need something exciting, that will truly seperate them.
Peter: I know!
Stefano: What?
Peter: Stefano, what is the strongest drug that you can get your hands on, but that isn't detectable?
Stefano: You call it, I've got it my boy!

BRADY PUB:

Nicole is looking at Chloe with a puzzled look on her face.

Nicole: What do you mean? Why could my evidence come in handy?
Chloe: Because if we can get Jack Devereaux out of the basement, Jennifer and Jack will get back together, and then I can have another attempt with Daniel!
Nicole: Chloe, what have I told you about these 'other attempts'. They're non-existent.
Chloe: Nicole, please! This is the only chance I have. I've spent every night for the past eight months drinking martinis in some bar. I need him back!

Suddenly, Jennifer enters the room.

Jennifer: Well, you aren't going to get him back.
Chloe: <turns around> Oh, and if it isn't Mrs. Jennifer Horton, Salem's favorite citizen.
Jennifer: Don't stereotype me.
Nicole: You had it coming. Look, I'm going to head home, so I will talk to you two later.
Chloe: Bye Nicole. You know, I think I'm going to head home to <goes to stand up, until Jennifer grabs her arm>
Jennifer: Not until you hear what I have to say.

CHAPTER NINE:

BRADY PUB

Chloe: And what would that be Jennifer?
Jennifer: Chloe, I don't want to fight with you, and I don't want to pick a fight with you, but for whatever it is to you, you already messed Daniel's life up enough. Don't do it again.
Chloe: Daniel loves me!
Jennifer: Oh of course he does, which is exactly why this ring is on my finger <waves hand>
Chloe: Shut Up!
Jennifer: Chloe, cut the act. If you want Daniel to be happy, then don't get in the way.
Chloe: I have better things to do then stand here and listen to you tell me how to live my life. I'm leaving.

Chloe stands up, grabs the rest of her martini, and throws it on Jennifer's chest. She storms away, and slams the door.

Jennifer: <wiping herself in a gasp> You know Chloe, I don't like to pick a fight with people who have gone through as tough of time as you, but now, I have no choice.

DIMERA MANSION - STEFANO'S OFFICE

Stefano is sitting quietly in his office, on the phone to Marco.

Stefano: Yes, now did you get that? I need two oversized syringes of glucar-penthyl.
Marco: Yes sir, I'm right on it.
Stefano: So just so we are clear, this will hurt the patient, and put him in a coma for about a week, but it will not kill him?
Marco: That's what I was told.
Stefano: Then go, get it as fast as you can.

NICOLE'S APARTMENT

Chloe is standing outside of Nicole's apartment, banging on the door. After a few knocks, Nicole peeks through the peephole and lets her in.

Chloe: We need to talk.
Nicole: About what?
Chloe: Nicole, if we don't use this evidence to bring Jack back, Jennifer is going to steal him from me. I need it!
Nicole: Chloe, I don't want to cause an agrument with the DIMeras unless if I know that it is really worth something!
Chloe: REALLY WORTH SOMETHING?! THIS COULD GIVE ME DANIEL BACK!
Nicole: Look, I'll that the evidence proves is that it's Jacks DNA. It doesn't confirm where it came from.
Chloe: Just let me see it.

Nicole goes rummaging through her purse, only to find that the DNA evidence isn't there. Panicked, she dumps everything on her bed.

Chloe: Nicole, what is it?
Nicole: Chloe, the evidence! Its gone!

New Chapter on Monday. Have a good Weekend!

Oh my.........good going........! (hope the tests went o.k.!!)

CHAPTER TEN:

BRADY PUB:

Jennifer is blotting her blouse with paper towel, Caroline assisting her. Suddenly, Daniel enters, and runs over to her.

Daniel: Jen, what in the world just happened?
Jennifer: Chloe, and a martini.
Daniel: She didn't, did she?
Jennifer: Just take a guess.
Daniel: Well why?
Jennifer: Why take a guess?
Daniel: No, why would she...
Jennifer: Because she hates the idea that I am now married to her ex-husband, whom she cheated on, and divorced even though she didn't want to.
Caroline: I'll give you two a minute. <walks away>
Jennifer: I smell like a drunk.
Daniel: C'mon, I'll take you home. You can shower at my apartment?
Jennifer: Why wouldn't I just shower at mine?
Daniel: Because maybe I want you with me.

NICOLE'S APARTMENT:

Nicole and Chloe both begin rummaging through Nicole's purse.

Chloe: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!
Nicole: WHAT? I SWARE I PUT IT IN HERE!
Chloe: WELL CLEARLY YOU DIDN'T! NOW SOMEONE ELSE HAS THE EVIDENCE SAYING THAT JACK DEVEREAUX HAS BEEN LOCKED IN THE DIMERA BASEMENT, AND NOW THERE IS NOOO WAY THAT I CAN USE THAT TO GET DANIEL BACK!
Nicole: WAIT! YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO!

SALEM UNIVERITY HOSPITAL:

Carly, now that she has regained herself, climbed out of the bed, and made her way over to her handbag...

Hey, I'm soooo sorry readers! When my computer crashed the first time, we were able to fix it, but then it crashed again because the internet was messed. Finally, its fixed, so I'll post a long chapter. Next week things will be back as usual.

CHAPTER TEN:

SALEM UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL - CARLY'S ROOM

Carly, now that she has regained herself, climbed out of her bed, and begins to make her way over to her handbag. She picks it up, and brings it over to her bed, when suddenly Melanie enters the room.

Melanie: Hey mom, what are you doing?
Carly: Oh I'm just looking for my phone.
Melanie: How are you feeling?
Carly: Better, but I'm still really tired <begins to look faint>
Melanie: <grabs Carly> Here, mom how about you lay down, have a little nap, and I will search for your phone.
Carly: Sure.

Melanie helps Carly back into the bed, and after adjusting the medical devices, and making sure Carly was okay, she goes over to the bag to search for the phone. By this time, Carly has been given a sedative, and is asleep.

Melanie: Ugh, come on! Where are you dumb phone?

Melanie dumps everything out of the purse and onto the table in Carly's room. She see's several empty pill bottles, and a few lose pills. She decides to read the bottle.

Melanie: Anxiety medication? Why is my mom taking anxiety...wait a minute, that's probably why she passed out last night. These pills are known to have side effects. I've got to get Maxine.

Melanie runs out of the room, in search for Maxine. She's at the nurses desk, and Melanie calls her over.

Maxine: What is it Mel?
Melanie: Look at these <hands her bottle>. This is why she passed out last night. She's been using anxiety medication.
Maxine: Well how has she been getting it? You need a prescription for these kinds of drugs.
Melanie: Wait, I bet this piece of paper will tell us. <Melanie grabs the evidence, and opens it>
Maxine: Well, what is it?
Melanie: Oh my....ohh myy gosshh!
Maxine: Melanie, what is it?
Melanie: I have to go! Like now!

Melanie quickly runs out of the room, and goes down the elevator

NICOLE'S APARTMENT:

Chloe: Nicole, how can I get Daniel back without the evidence!
Nicole: Hey, just hear me out. All we have to do is tell Jennifer. She'll believe us, wouldn't she.
Chloe: Hmm, lets think....NO! Are you crazy!? She hates me.
Nicole: Chloe, we can worry about finding the evidence later. C'mon, lets go.
Chloe: No, I'm just going to call her.

DANIEL'S APARTMENT:

Jennifer and Daniel are both sitting on the couch, chatting, until Jennifer gets a phone call.

Daniel: Go ahead, take the call.
Jennifer: I don't know who it is, it says 'Unknown Caller'.
Daniel: Well, maybe you should take it.
Jennifer: Fine. <answers the phone> Hello, this is Jennifer.
Chloe: JENNIFER! YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME, ITS ABOUT JACK!
Jennifer: Woah! Chloe calm down!

New chapter on Monday.

CHAPTER ELEVEN -

DANIEL'S APARTMENT:

Jennifer and Daniel are both sitting on the couch, chatting, until Jennifer gets a phone call.

Daniel: Go ahead, take the call.
Jennifer: I don't know who it is, it says 'Unknown Caller'.
Daniel: Well, maybe you should take it.
Jennifer: Fine. <answers the phone> Hello, this is Jennifer.
Chloe: JENNIFER! YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME, ITS ABOUT JACK!
Jennifer: Woah! Chloe calm down!
Chloe: No, Jennifer you have to listen to me!
Jennifer: Okay, fine. What is it?
Chloe: I know this sounds crazy, but I have proof. EJ and Stefano DiMera kidnapped Jack Devereaux and locked him in the basement.
Jennifer: What?! Chloe, I don't have time for lies right now...

Suddenly, there is a knock at the door

Daniel: One second, <gets up and opens it> Melanie?
Melanie: Dad, thank goodness I found you! Look at this <hands him the evidence> Its Jack, the DiMera's have him in their basement!

CHAPTER TWELVE -

DANIEL'S APARTMENT:

Both Daniel and Jennifer have been told about Jack's whereabouts, Jennifer by Chloe, and Daniel by Melanie at the door. Shocked, the two look at each other, and Jennifer hangs up the phone.

Jennifer: Melanie, how did you figure this out?
Melanie: Look, the evidence, its right here.
Jennifer: Oh my gosh!
Daniel: So what do we do? Do we call the cops?
Jennifer: No, your going to let me grab my jacket, and we are going to drive faster than we ever have over to the DiMera mansion.

DIMERA MANSION - STEFANO'S OFFICE

Stefano and EJ are working together in relates to DiMera Enterprises. Suddenly, there is a loud bang on the door. Ej answers it, and it's Peter.

Peter: Guys, c'mon! There's something wrong with Jack!

Suddenly, Ej, Stefano and Peter all quickly make their way down to the basement where they see Jack rolling around on the bottom of his cell, appearing to of had a seizure.

Peter: Look!
Stefano: Oh my gosh!

Suddenly, Stefano runs over and unlocks the cell. Jack, thinking smart, stands up and runs out of the cage. He didn't have a seizure. However, Peter (quickly reacting) pulls out a gun and shoots, in order to stop Jack. Jack falls over, and quickly grips his chest.

DiMERA MANSION - EXTERIOR:

Jennifer: Oh my gosh! Did you just hear that?!

Oh, my gosh...........hope we get a chapter today.......!!!!

Thanks Poirot for replying, I appreciate it a lot :)

CHAPTER THIRTEEN -

DIMERA MANSION - EXTERIOR:

Having just heard the gunshot, Jennifer and Daniel began banging on the door, since it was locked.

Daniel: MELANIE GO! CALL THE POLICE, NOW!
Jennifer: HELLO!? OPEN THIS DOOR!

Daniel and Jennifer quickly realize that the door isn't opening, so Daniel quickly kicked the keypad with his foot, unlocking the door. The two quickly entered, and ran downstairs to the basement where they heard yelling. Suddenly, Jennifer spotted Jack laying on the ground, unconscious, with a wound through his chest.

Jennifer: JACK! OH MY GOSH! JACK CAN YOU HEAR ME!
Stefano: STEP BACK! NOOOOW! <raises gun>
Jennifer: HOW COULD YOU?! HOW COULD YOU SHOOT MY HUSBAND!?
Peter: Jennifer, step back or we'll shoot!
Daniel: Jen, c'mon <grabs her arm>
Jennifer: <crying> HOW COULD YOU!?

Quickly, Daniel noticing the upset in Jennifer's eyes, charges Stefano, knocking the gun out of his hand. However, Peter quickly picks it up, and holds it, positioning it at Daniel.

EJ: Jen, step away or he will shoot!
Jennifer: NOOO! Please! Pleeease!

Suddenly, Daniel attempts to move, but as a quick reflex, Peter pulls the trigger, sending a shot near Daniel's neck. Unconscious, he falls to the ground. Suddenly, the police and Melanie enter.

Melanie: DAAADDDD!!!
Jennifer: DANNIEL! NOOO! JACKKK!

Hey, decided that I would post the next chapter tonight because I won't have time tommorow. Two tests on Friday :(

CHAPTER FOURTEEN -

After having witnessed Ej, Stefano and Peter being taken into custody, Jennifer and Melanie are rushed to the hospital along side Jack and Daniel. Both in tears, they sit and wait in the living room, while Jack and Daniel are both taken into emergency surgery.

Melanie: I can't believe this. Why would they do something this cruel?
Jennifer: There are a lot of things that I could question the DiMera's actions on, but this? Oh my gosh, they better be okay <tears>

Suddenly, Bo and Hope run into the room.

Hope: Oh my gosh! Jennifer, Melanie! <hugs them both> Roman just told us, where are they? Are they okay?
Jennifer: We don't know, we haven't heard anything yet.
Melanie: They have to be okay, they just have to be okay! I can't lose my dad! <tears>
Bo: <hugs them both> Don't worry, I'm sure they will be fine. Daniel and Jack are strong. They'll get through this.
Jennifer: Why would Peter do something like this? I thought we were friends.
Hope: Jen, come with me. <guides her out of the room>

1st FLOOR OF SALEM UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL /I]

Hope: Here, lets sit down. I'm going to get you something to eat.
Jennifer: No, I'm fine. I don't want anything.
Hope: Look, Jen you don't need to worry. They are going to be fine! Lexie already said that she didn't think the wounds...
Jennifer: Its not that, that I'm worried about.
Hope: Then what is it?
Jennifer: All this time I thought that Jack was on some 'walkabout'. Its been nearly nine months that I've thought that, and he hasn't been! He's been held hostage in the DiMera basement, well I have just gone off on my own and done whatever I wanted to do!
Hope: Woah woah woah, you can't blame yourself for this.

Suddenly, Abigail enters through the front doors.

Abigail: MOM! Oh my gosh! Is dad okay?!

SALEM UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL - MAIN FLOOR, NEAR NURSES DESK

Bo: <comforting Melanie> Don't worry, Lexie is going to come out any minute with news.
Lexie: He's right, I have news.
Melanie: Oh my gosh! Is my dad okay.
Lexie: Where's Jennifer?
Bo: Downstairs. Want me to get her?
Lexie: No, its okay, its probably better to tell you two seperately.
Melanie: Okay, so...
Lexie: We were able to remove the bullet from Daniels upper neck, and he's stable.
Melanie: Oh thank goodne..
Lexie: But, he probably won't wake up until tommorow morning at the earliest. He's on a lot of pain medication.
Bo: And Jack?

There was a long pause, while Bo stood there, waiting for Lexie to respond. Suddenly, Hope, Jennifer and Abigail ran off the elevator, over to Lexie.

Jennifer: What happened? Are they okay?
Lexie: Daniel is great, he's expected to make a full recovery.
Jennifer: Oh that's great! But, what about Jack?
Lexie: <pause>
Jennifer: Lexie, is Jack okay?
Lexie: Jennifer, I'm so sorry...

Ohhhh, noooooooo! Please say it isn't so!

CHAPTER FOURTEEN -

SALEM UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL - MAIN FLOOR, NEAR NURSES DESK:

There was a long pause, while Bo stood there, waiting for Lexie to respond. Suddenly, Hope, Jennifer and Abigail ran off the elevator, over to Lexie.

Jennifer: What happened? Are they okay?
Lexie: Daniel is great, he's expected to make a full recovery.
Jennifer: Oh that's great! But, what about Jack?
Lexie: <pause>
Jennifer: Lexie, is Jack okay?
Lexie: Jennifer, I'm so sorry...
Jennifer: Noo, no Lexie...
Lexie:...but we don't know Jack's condition yet. He lost a lot more blood than Daniel, and the doctors are working to remove the bullet.

Suddenly, Carly opens the door to her hospital room, preparing to leave, until she notices Bo, Hope, Jennifer, Melanie and Abigail.

Carly: Oh my gosh! What happened!?
Melanie: Something that you could have prevented.
Carly: Excuse me?
Melanie: Oh c'mon, I found the evidence in your purse stating that Jack Devereaux was being held hostage in the DiMera basement.
Jennifer: Wait a minute, Carly...you knew?
Carly: No, I honestly....I had no idea! Can someone please just explain to me what has happened.
Abigail: Daniel and my father were both shot this afternoon by the DiMeras.
Carly: What!? Oh my gosh, are they okay!?

OPERATING ROOM

Several doctors are towering over Jack, holding an endless amount of tools, continuing to try to remove the bullet.

Doctor1: How's he doing?
Doctor2: Good, just...

Suddenly, the machine's hooked up to Jack begin to spiral out of control.

Doctor2: Stop! Stop, we're losing him! Code Blue! Call a Code Blue!

SALEM UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL - MAIN FLOOR

Everyone is comforting Jennifer, Abigail and Melanie, when suddenly the 'Code Blue' alarms begin to go off.

Code Blue - Doctors needed to operating room three, main floor

Jennifer: Oh my gosh! What's happening to Jack?!

Have a Good Weekend :)

Was not expecting a chapter today, what a nice surprise. I hope your tests went well!

No fair, no fair......Code blue on Jack! OMG..........

Back