Where did your username come from?

My name came from the couple that brought me back to watching Days after I had taken a break from the show. . I have always been a Galen Gering( Rafe) Fan and after passions was cancelled and I heard that he was coming to Days I started to watch again and watching Rafe and Sami in the safehouse made me a fan of this couple

I too had stopped watching DAYS and on October 31, 2008 I was surfing the channels and ran across DAYS with Galen Gering (Rafe) standing in the doorway of the safehouse gun drawn and Sami with her hands in the air scared to death and I saw the chemistry between these two and I knew they would be a great romantic couple for DAYS! And watched until just before the hate boink!

I just like pretending to be whomever grabs my fancy, and have watched this crazy show since Julie was a slight teen ager, and the show came on the air.. I do not know anything else... When you catch me with the Avatar changed to Vivian, or one or another of the Looney Tunes on the show, or the past ones of the show, I guess I am sane enough then to continue to walk around...

in honor of the injured, I just changed it to the love candle.

Well, let's see...I explained this on another thread, but I think it's dropped off the map now. It's closed because it was too long and old, no recent hits. There are two, actually because so many people responded. Here are the links within Salem Spectator. It makes for good and fun reading, I gotta tell ya! Take the time to read it if you can! Thanks, Jammers, I really enjoyed this! And thanks Degrassi for resurrecting this, it's a lot of fun!

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/how-did-you-come-up-with-your-user-name.13717/
http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/how-did-you-come-up-with-your-user-name-part-2.20711/

I have always loved serial type stories. Soaps, TV shows, Dick Tracy comics, movie sequals etc. The anticipation of the cliff hanger. Or what ever happened to norman Bates wich made me excited to see Phyco 2 after decades. However I get so frustrated when there is no continuity, or when stories or characters are dropped drastically changed or recast badly. So I guess I'm more of the continuity police. (LOL! I'm watching the wrong show) In my youth I created my own soap like cartoon strip (unpublished)kind of a hybrid of "The edge Of Night and Dick Tracy". I stole a lot of ideas from shows but came up with some pretty good storylines and murder mysteries myself. So I know a little bit about how this all works. I also know that even if you have an outline, the story takes on it's own life and sometimes it goes where you did not expect it. Kind of like real life. Yet continuity is important.

LOL, in a series of short stories, Agatha Christie had a mysterious character named Harley E. Quinn, who would show up unexpectedly and in conversation with people, cause THEM to realize "who dun it", on deaths from years ago. LOL. I thought your name came from that. But instead, our beloved Batman. Ha.

Back