Where did your username come from?

My dictionary defines 'Snowbird' as "a person from Canada or the northern US who moves to a southern state in the winter". Currently I only 'move' to the southern States for a short winter vacation to enjoy some WARM temps & sunshine...nothing permanent! But i just might do so....cripes....we just had bleepin' snowflakes on Mother's Day here in southern Ontario, CANADA!

Yes you're correct....Whitby is about 45 minutes drive east of Toronto. I love Toronto too...(was born there:)). Oh...and I really like San Diego....have visited the zoo a couple of times and vacationed once on Shelter Island.

I also loved Toronto. I used to live just outside Detroit and we went on a class trip to see The Phantom of the Opera when it was still in Pantages. I have always wanted to go back... Luckily there was no snow when I was there, lol.

If you can guess who I named my username after....you are one smart person...:) I think it is pretty self explanatory.Although, if you need an explanation I will be more then happy to give you one...:clap:

Also, it is so great to find so many Toronto loving people. I love Toronto, then again I am a little biased....:) LOL!

removed texting gibberish...JS

You are so right Daysdegrassi!!! :) I have been in love with the character since 2001 when Kyle Lowder played Brady and I think Eric Martsolf has done a fabulous job in his own right. That says a lot because I am usually not a fan of character recasting even though I know it has to be done. That is just quirky me though...LOL!!! :)

removed texting gibberish...JS

A friend of mine dubbed me Sandyland because im in my own little world a lot. Im terrible to shop with or hike with because I will see something and wander off to look and keep walking whether in the mall or in the woods. They have actually had to send search parties. I guess because I am easily distracted. Thats the short version.

You may also notice it in my posts. I tend to wander off topic VERY easily. So if you need to rope me in please feel free to

I know I've probly said this before, but ;)
My husbands name is Rune, he is from Norway, it was the most popular name there for years, like John or Michael were here for so long. NO ONE can say it right, so we always have to say, "It's Rune, like tuna." Their E sounds like our A.. or a :D
I have used it or floweraffair as my online name for years. I like runetuna because it reminds me of how much my hubby had to give up to move here so we could live in the US by my family. My name is LeaAnne :)

Mine isn't that creative. It's just my nickname and current age. I wanted to use my twitter name, because that's the one I use the most now when creating profiles, plus my twitter handle has become like an inside joke among my friends, so I like to used it whenever I can. It's also a combination of two of my nicknames (I have many nicknames). I couldn't use it because when creating this account it said it was already taken.

Back