Where's Tuesday's and Wednesday's and Thiursday's days ahead?

great_Daysfan

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for all you do, Barb. Just like everyone else I'm just wondering where this week's days ahead for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thirsday are. We all would like to know.

If you read this board on a regular basis, you know that Barb has had ongoing technical problems with her receiver and she always keeps us updated.

Barb does the Day Ahead as a courtesy to the viewers who read and post on this board and I, for one, do not question where the summaries are.

If she is able to do it, she will post it; if I don't see it, I assume she has had another problem and I just patiently wait. I'm not wondering where it is. :)

Since she is having problems with the feed, she is not able to get it a day ahead, therefore she is posting it under Today in Salem. Poirot or one of the other ladies that help her always get a summary up at least the day of the airing, so if you don't see it here, check the other folder. They all do great summaries, so I know that you are missing it if you can't find it. :)

I am hoping that the problem gets fixed soon. I will be doing Monday's show Friday before going to work.

chill!

If you read this board on a regular basis, you know that Barb has had ongoing technical problems with her receiver and she always keeps us updated.

Barb does the Day Ahead as a courtesy to the viewers who read and post on this board and I, for one, do not question where the summaries are.

If she is able to do it, she will post it; if I don't see it, I assume she has had another problem and I just patiently wait. I'm not wondering where it is. :)

How rude of you, it was only a question, no accusations or criticism!!! And it was a very legitimate question if this person isn't familiar with the other forums. CHILL!!!

KathyLu was not being rude. The person who asked the question has been a member here for quite a long time, and frequently PM's me with the same questions. And has asked them on the board before.

It was hard for me this a.m. to get the Wednesday show up, but it was up, as is the Tuesday show, and most everyone can see the day & date in the subject line.

I understand the poster lives in Sweden, and is in a much different time zone. However, the poster has been contacted by me personally in the past and apprised of the problems I have been having, and advised where summaries are located.

I honestly try the best I can, and I do the best I can.

I am sorry if some find fault with my efforts, but if anyone thinks they find it frustrating to come here and not find the NEXT day's show, it is nothing in comparison to me.

I have even told all about getting up at 2:30 a.m. just to try and find the problem, and working on it til 4:15 a.m. and then being unable to get back to sleep on Sunday nite/Monday a.m. Nearly everyone has been understanding and supportive of my problems. and for that I am grateful. Very grateful.

Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if we could all get along and not finger paint. :D:D

Oh just chalk it up to my strange sense of humor and forgive me anyway KathyLu.

It was hard for me this a.m. to get the Wednesday show up, but it was up, as is the Tuesday show, and most everyone can see the day & date in the subject line.
I understand the poster lives in Sweden, and is in a much different time zone. However, the poster has been contacted by me personally in the past and apprised of the problems I have been having, and advised where summaries are located.
I am sorry if some find fault with my efforts, but if anyone thinks they find it frustrating to come here and not find the NEXT day's show, it is nothing in comparison to me.

I have even told all about getting up at 2:30 a.m. just to try and find the problem, and working on it til 4:15 a.m. and then being unable to get back to sleep on Sunday nite/Monday a.m. Nearly everyone has been understanding and supportive of my problems. and for that I am greatful. Very greatful.

Let's not forget that Poirot has a LIFE in the real world with her own personal duties that take priority and a family. I for one appreciate all that she does to keep this a friendly, fun place to "hang out", catch up on Days and peek in on the lives of the other denizens that frequent here.

Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if we could all get along and not finger paint. :D:D
O.K. color me also :confused: I cannot imagine what this means.....

@MystFaire...thank you....I know it is hard for some to realize that I have a business, a family, and yes..a life. Especially since it seems like I am here a lot. heheheh. And I just cannot devote 24/7 here. LOL........:wink:

I don't presume to speak for Nurse Hamster, but I interpreted her post as an attempt to defuse the tension with humor. I also didn't take the original post as anything but an earnest question that has since gone awry.

Oh, I am sure that the intent was humor. Sorry, Just did not understand what it meant.
As to the earnest question...there is back history for me, and I guarantee that I have been extremely understanding and helpful, to no avail.

KathyLu was not being rude. The person who asked the question has been a member here for quite a long time, and frequently PM's me with the same questions. And has asked them on the board before.

I have even told all about getting up at 2:30 a.m. just to try and find the problem, and working on it til 4:15 a.m. and then being unable to get back to sleep on Sunday nite/Monday a.m. Nearly everyone has been understanding and supportive of my problems. and for that I am greatful. Very greatful.

We all thank you for what you do! I for one can say please get your sleep, your sleep is by far more important than waking up in the middle of the night trying to fix these tech problems. It is so rude to make a post asking where the summaries are, anyone that has been paying attention here for the shortest amount of time should know already and try to be a little more understanding.

I agree with Poirot. The poster asked a question and KathyLu answered it. She was not rude in her response. I was going to answer, but since it was answered I just added that I would do Fridays show. Monday in the US. I think the biggest problem was that the question was even asked as it is all over the board about the problems that Poirot has been having with getting the show and all the efforts that have been made. We feel her fustration about it and when someone asks, but where is the days ahead it just gets up upset because we feel so bad for Poirot. I liked Nurse Hamster's response. I thougt it was funny. Children finger paint. I think she was trying to say lets grow up and move on.

Good post, DJM. I've noticed that sometimes people just jump into the middle of a thread and start posting without reading what has gone before. Reminds me of jumping onto a fast-moving escalator. lol. Of course, even though I read all the posts, sometimes I forget what has gone before and still get off track. Ha!

:OT:
I don't presume to speak for Nurse Hamster, but I interpreted her post as an attempt to defuse the tension with humor. I also didn't take the original post as anything but an earnest question that has since gone awry.

Thats exactly right in both cases. I certainly felt tension with a capital T.

I used the words finger paint instead of another term that is very similar hoping to remain tactful but I guess it failed. :back:

Back