Which DiMera are you?

I got Celeste

You’re not directly related to the drama, but you sure took part in it. You’ve acclimated well to lying and deceiving and looking fabulous while doing it. Nothing gets between you and living your best life, because you have the premonitions and visions to back them up.

Andre DiMera:
Some people call you deranged, but it’s just because they have notions about “true love” and “happiness” and you’re more of a realist. You’d rather keep it real. And keeping it real involves faking people’s deaths often.

You got: Celeste Perrault
You’re not directly related to the drama, but you sure took part in it. You’ve acclimated well to lying and deceiving and looking fabulous while doing it. Nothing gets between you and living your best life, because you have the premonitions and visions to back them up.

HA, I got the one and only

You got: Stefano DiMera
You’re the closest thing to a super-villain that Salem has ever seen. You’ve brainwashed people, held them hostage on secret islands, died multiple times, and you show no signs of slowing down.

So far, Barb's the only one who hasn't gotten Celeste or Andre.
Sorry, but I can't help buck the Celeste trend. I got her too. Hopefully all of us Celestes won't end up in one of Stefano's tunnels. On the up side, we have to be pretty smart since Lexie became a doctor in a Salem minute and we have a mother who can use her psychic powers to assist us.

Back