Dr. Rolf

Couples:
Xander and Sarah
Ciara and Ben
John and Marlena
Tony and Anna
Abby and Chad
Jennifer and Jack

I like Rafe - I do wish they would have kept more of his family in town, especially his father, Eduardo (A Martinez). Rafe needs a story!
I really liked Gabi/Stefan
I LOVE Jack and Jen - ready for a great adventure with them! (as Poirot said - The Devereraux family will be whole soon)!
I like Victor's humor (I don't care much for Maggie outside of the fact that she is an original character)
I like Lucas when they utilize him
I like JJ and I also like that he is an EMT because it's a little different than what we usually see...lots become either a doctor or a nurse.
I like that Roman took over the family pub now if only we could see more of him. I did like Kate and Roman when they were a "thing" back in the day. I could get behind that again because she's insufferable otherwise
I like when the show uses humor - it needs more!
I can get on board with Sarah/Xander
I like Chad/Abby
I like that EJ is at least alive (don't throw tomatoes)!
I like Ciara when she is channeling Bo Brady riding his motorcycle. I miss Bo
I like Shawn D when he visits but not Belle (at least not the Martha Madison version)
I like John especially when he's with his buddies (I'd like to see more guy time with Abe, Steve, Roman, etc) I could take or leave Marlena.
I like seeing the Horton living room
I like (on the rare occasions) when characters mention other family/friends that are off canvas
I like that the show has given us glimpses of some characters we haven't seen in awhile and I'm not talking about Kristen (gag) but Mimi, etc
I liked having Rex Brady back on screen being played by Kyle Lowder just because I like Kyle Lowder
I like that Nicole's child isn't dead
I like that Sami visits
I like the Horton Ornament tradition
I like that the show is still on after all these years!

I was trying to think of more sets that I like but I'm not taken with any of them. I really need the docks to come back! Nobody seems to walk that way anymore...haha.

I still remember Dot.com, the online cafe where the Last Blast team hung out at. That place is outdated and probably that frozen yogurt place in Horton Town Square.

Reactions: MPM
Back