Who will get Daniel's heart?

Who will get Daniel's heart?

• Brady

Votes: 42 100.0%
  • Eric

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Setting aside the fact that Brady is Victor's grandson and Victor just lost a son and a godson. Now we know that Eric has a slight chance with another form of treatment as to where Brady has none. So again it's a no brainer. Let alone the fact that the drunk driver who caused the accident should be disqualified from getting the heart of the person he killed. I really want to see Victor find out that Eric was loaded and caused the accident that killed Daniel and also Brady if he doesn't make it. That's the kind of wrath I want to see. Like when he had his piece of poop nephew grabbed and put the fear into him.

Oh, I think Eric will be filled with remorse, he will be filled with self loathing, and distance himself from everyone. And it just may be what causes him to leave town, perhaps return to the monastery, or to Africa.
I remember him telling Nicole he had completely given up photography, and had no idea what he was now going to do in life. This was at the launch, while he was downing all that booze.

What will they do with Eric now? He should be arrested for DUI and vehicular homicide. BUT, this is Days and we will have to see what the powers that be do with him. If he is not thrown in jail, then I see Eric leaving town and going back to the priesthood. The actor is leaving and it will be the best way to go, either jail or the priesthood. ShaSha

Maybe Eric will find god and become a priest again.

Heart surgery usually takes about 4 hours if there are no complications (let's see how long it takes at University Hospital in Salem). People under 50 can survive 10 plus years. I don't imagine Days will be on another 10 years, so we'll never know if Brady makes it that long.

I'm surprised no one on the show mentioned that Brady has an infant child. Not that being a parent makes your life worth more, but it IS more needed. You can't leave that baby with Theresa!

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep in mind that Ari Zucker (Nicole) and Shawn Christian (Dr. Dan) are a couple in real life, which had to make her part in this tragedy so, so difficult for her. Just imagine kissing him a final goodbye today. How awful!!

As a mother who has lost a son unexpectedly, I could really identify with Maggie especially when she slid down the wall crying ( I did that too). I found it impossible to believe that a hospital would allow anyone in with a body, even for a final goodbye, without supervision like they did with Nicole after the transplant. I was glad that Fynn came in to get her quickly. I was not allowed near my son until after he was at the funeral home.

Why should Brady have a scar on his chest? Don't you know that Fynn knows of a procedure done in the midst of the deserts of Australia where it's somehow shrunk and sent through the arm and then moved into the site and reset to the proper size in the proper space!!

But, remember, what you read here stays here, because it's a secret!!

itsasecret.jpg

Back