Whose baby was that?

lizmarie27

Reaction score
Did Ava have Steve's child? Any guess on where they're going with this story? Will Ava and Steve be come a item?

edited for clarity - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure. I feel like either its Steve's baby, and it's the 5 year old boy they were casting for a while back; or there's no baby at all and its a wild goose chase.

I know some people think that the casting call was for a Parker recast, but the current kids who play him are 6 or 7, so it'd be de-aging him, plus I assume Parker is about to go off screen for a while with Chloe. If they need a new Parker for her long-term return, they wouldn't have put out the casting call last year.

Could it be possible? Though, I don't know too much about Ava. Were her and Steve lovers?

If it Steve's baby, how old would he or she be?

edited for clarity - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
According to spoilers, Ava sends Steve on a wild goose chase, for exactly the reason soapie stated. She wants him out of the way, so she can do harm to Kayla, possibly Joey as well. She is not ill, she is faking that completely. She planted the pics, dropping them purposely for Steve to find.

Years ago, Steve was thought dead by his family, but had been held prisoner, tortured, and had amnesia, was living in Cleveland, when he & Ava hooked up for a while. Brother Jack happened upon him, brought him back to Salem, lots of story til he regained his memory. Then, now several years later, he, Kayla, Hope, Bo, ended up at a compound where Ava's gangster father was keeping her, drugging her to keep her compliant, I guess. In trying to get everyone freed, Steve pretended to fall for Ava again, Kayla found them in bed. Long story.

We are only guessing now, Ava is pretending she had Steve's baby, maybe gave it up for adoption, etc. Who knows. Her object is to get Kayla out of her way. Or else to harm Kayla to revenge herself on Steve. ???

Maybe she was a person that imprisoned Jack if Afghanistan to get revenge for bringing Steve back to Salem? Maybe Jack is alive and Steve finds him, but at this time cannot come home, leaving it open for him to return.

edited for clarity - JS

Reactions: jgk
I'm not sure. I feel like either its Steve's baby, and it's the 5 year old boy they were casting for a while back; or there's no baby at all and its a wild goose chase.

I know some people think that the casting call was for a Parker recast, but the current kids who play him are 6 or 7, so it'd be de-aging him, plus I assume Parker is about to go off screen for a while with Chloe. If they need a new Parker for her long-term return, they wouldn't have put out the casting call last year.
Well I stand corrected, Parker was recast so that kills off that theory. I guess baby is a fake.

It'd be a better plot twist if they all go on this goose chase, decide it's a lie, then find out there is a child. But its probably unlikely.

The little boy who is now playing Parker......have you all seen that car commercial, with the little boy, whose father asks him something, and then we see him driving a big car, stopping at the ATM, all sorts of different things, and finally back in the yard, he is in his little toy car, telling his dad, no, he is good. That is the same kid.
And I do think a lot of comments were made in the past over how previous Parker rarely spoke, (laughed a lot) and loved the "sparkles". Parker needed to be able to say more lines.

I thought he did a good job, first day, and having to deal with something so very serious.

Back