Whose baby was that?

Like I've said several times, it feels like a total rehash of Megan Hathaway (Stefano's daughter) pretending she had given birth to Bo's baby and he went off to find "their" child. Megan paid a hooker for her son and passed him off as theirs.

I could view that, thanks. Very cute, and he speaks much better than the old Parker(s)!

Reactions: jgk
I will say one thing.......Ava never had a huge snake tattoo on her back. Must mean something.

Maybe the snake represents the one in the Garden in Eden. If so, we have to change, Ava's name to
Eve.. but we already have someone there with that name :)

Kind of interesting Ava has a snake tattoo when her face when she looks in the mirror with her cold dark eyes, she almost looks like a snake with venom.

Reactions: jgk
The new little guy playing Parker sure seems like a terrific actor already in that commercial!!! And that was at least a year old. Wow! I look forward to seeing what Days does with him.

And Ava is undoubtably lying. She is wanting to do something to Kayla, and wants Steve out of the way. So, she is going to send him out chasing moonbeams, in order to not have him step in and spoil whatever it is she has in mind for Kayla.

With all the SORASing, what if she tries to say it's Chase or that friend that was with them (sorry, can't remember his name)? Good grief, I kinda liked Ava before, not so much now. Way to ruin another character. lol She (the actress) might as well be Taylor again. :rolleyes:

Back