Whose baby was that?

What if Ava's sick plan all along is to get Steve and Kayla out of the way to get pregnant by 16 year old Joey? Yeah, let's hope not. Something like that would not be out of left field for bat ape crazy Ava.

b2curious, yes I agree as well I miss the Ava they had written with RoboJohn. She was much more a likable stable character after Martino Vitali died.

I think its too soon after JJ/Eve to revisit an older woman/young adult man (ok, teenager) again. Especially since for a hot minute there, everyone including Kassie DePaiva (Eve) thought that the writers were heading down a pregnancy path there.

Though the scenes where Steve and Kayla find something like that out would be priceless. :rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:
In the Karate Kid, the bad kids studied karate at the Cobra Ki dojo and they had a cobra on their karate outfits.

JJ at least was considered an adult. Joey is 15-16 and it would be statuatory rape.

On Dishin' Days they briefly discussed it and said it depends on which state of the US you are in as to what the age of consent is, but didn't really know the answer. In Australia it's 16 for everyone, but for under 16's I think if both are under 16 or they are within 2 years of each other then it can be considered ok.

But I don't think Ava is interested in Joey that way anyway. I think she's happy enough to lead him on a little, if it benefits her plan, but I don't think actual sex would benefit anything, and I don't think she's actually attracted to him in that way anyway.

In Arkansas the age of consent is 16. If at least one is under 16, they must be within 2 years of each other. But days tends to operate on it's own set of laws that may or may not have anything to do with reality.

I hope that Ava really just plans to use Joey as part of her plan, and that sex is not part of it.

I don't think it is..........(and where Salem is located ....not far from Chicago).....the laws differ from Arkansas. [sorry, but the choices are Wisconsin, Illinois or Indiana...that is all]

How about ...I prefer seeing Steve with THIS baby
Chabby011516ee_zps216vkyde.png

Sorry, I just could not resist this.........

Back