Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Conversations with Others

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Other list reason

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
I first came for the spoilers and then started reading the comments. I started posting with the thread "Bo Brady is a Criminal" because I found it so absurd that the supposed good guy actually committed more crimes than the evil doers.
I miss the Bo Brady is a criminal threads. Maybe if Megan Hathaway is successful with the prisms, you'll be able to resurrect the threads. :rotfl:

I picked all of the above. I came at first for the spoilers and the day ahead summaries, back when Canada showed the episodes a day ahead. Then I started reading other topics. I now read the summary to determine whether to watch the show that day, as the show has become pretty bad. Even though I don't enjoy the show as much as I used to, I love coming here and checking out the topics and talk with others.

Lots of reasons…spoilers for sure to stay ahead of what’s coming and see how the writers work with the actors coming and going. Reminiscing about the good old Days and seeing what got others hooked. And definitely the comments. You all notice so many things that make the show more interesting to watch. And I appreciate being able to ask random questions when something pops into my head about a character or story from 25 years ago. Thanks to all for keeping this going for so long and so well!

I don't remember how I found this site but the summaries were what caught my attention. The Days Ahead, of those times, were especially appealing. I had never interacted on anything before, other than Facebook, and it took me awhile to figure out how to do it and what to do or not do. All of you were (and still are) patient with me so I gradually got used to it. Then for a time I read almost every forum daily. Now I go to Donuts, then the summaries, and Crystal Ball regularly. I read in some of the others at times but those are my "must reads."

I came her for the Spoilers, little did I know I was finding so much more. I am so happy to have all of you for my friends.

So many different ideas, comradery, fun, and just a place that feels like a 2nd home. I so love that all of us are generally concerned about the rest, and care about each other’s life challenges, loves, and families and of course the furry people who we all love like our own kids.

It took me a long time to figure out how to do some procedures, like make a post, and reply to a post, and learning so many other ins and outs. I just took my time, put on my big girl panties, and gave stuff a try.

Lol I bet one day I actually take a big step and offer to do to a write up on a show. I have almost volunteered several times but chickened out.

I am avid fan of this site, and pray the change to Peacock won’t adversely affect Salem Spectator. Oh and today I found out i have a Smart TV now the next time my 12 year old grandson Toby will be here to figure out getting me up and running.

Please stay safe out there everyone, and rest assured that we are all here together united as a family unit.

Back