Will, Aiden, Ben, etc.

Neebieva

Reaction score
With all of the talk of Will, Aiden, and Ben returning (and maybe Stefano), I'm trying to wrap my head around how this could happen, yet allow dead characters to remain dead be the "truth".

Thought of a possibility. Could Will still be in LA, writing a story and this all be a part of his story?

Right now, we only know that Ben and Aiden are returning.

Ben didn't die.

As for Aiden, we don't know under what circumstances Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden) will be returning. He can be Aiden, or a ghost, or in a newly created flashback, in someone's dream/imagination, a twin, a lookalike, or a completely different character.

And the talk of Chandler Massey (former Will) returning is just rumor and speculation at this point.

Corday's comment about "the dead will remain dead after September/2015" was a load of hooey. He'd reverse that in a heartbeat if it meant better ratings.

Could Will still be in LA, writing a story and this all be a part of his story?
I seriously doubt it.

Well, for Corday to remain truthful, he could just say somehow Will was not truly dead, just in a coma being treated by some miracle meds.

So far, Corday's statement "after September 2015 anybody who died would not be brought back" is still true at this point. SOD has confirmed that indeed Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden) is returning but to what capacity is unknown. So just because Daniel Cosgrove is returning doesn't mean he will return to the character of Aiden. I'd say if he does, it would be as a ghost, or some sort of lookalike. Personally I wished he wasn't coming back, but I'll have to wait to see how it all transpires.

Last edited by a moderator:
deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post that is directly above your own post - JS

That is the point I was trying to make when I said it doesn't mean he's returning as Aiden, that is there's still no confirmation in what form of Aiden he will return.

I've heard that Stefano will return. The Phoenix will always rise. I'd love for Will to return.

Perhaps all this NONSENSE is somebody's dream. I always suspected Hope didn't actually shoot Stefano. Somebody came in behind her and shot him and she was in such shock she thinks she did.

Sometimes I think I could write a better story. LOL

I feel Ben's story wasn't really complete anyway. Having him back (for his court case maybe?) brings drama to Chad and Abby which isn't Dimera related. Plus, has anyone told Ben he ain't the baby's daddy? He's going to lose it even more when he finds that out.

Well, I was just thinking, Heaven vs Hell for Stefano????? :confused: Hmmmmmmmmmmm! If Salemites see Stefano's ghostly form, I believe it is because his soul is in limbo right now. Stefano would definitely not be going to Heaven. I think this particular scenario would belong to Reilly in his usual devilish manner. Would love to see the Grim Reaper personally take Stefano down, pun intended. Would love to see Stefano go to Hell in a big way.ShaSha

:tsk:

Well you can add Matt Ashford (Jack) to this. The other day he tweeted a picture of him holding his name tag outside Stephen Nichols (Steve) dressing room saying "together again". If it was taken when posted then that tells me he was around longer than the 4 days. Though he could have been posting an older picture too. I do realize this was also posted in the Twitter thread but depending on when this picture was taken I think it could mean a longer return for him.

Judging from that hair in the pic, it is not an old picture. But, he could have shared Steve's dressing room when he filmed.

@ShaSha......your talk of Grim Reaper coming for Stefano reminded me of the scenes in the movie "Ghost", when these evil spirits drag off the spirit of the evil, dead, bad guy....two different ones.

Back