Will, Aiden, Ben, etc.

Let's see, Jen has claimed to sent out a press release, she later discovered she had not even finished typing. Forgets to turn on the oven. Is taking pills even tho not in pain. And is fine.

But, back to Will, Aiden, Ben who seem to have fallen out of the posts, even though this thread is supposed to be about them. Will is dead, dead, so is Aiden. Daniel Cosgrove, who played Aiden may be returning, but they sure are keeping it all under wraps. Ghost, fantasy, dream.......or perhaps a new character, which I would love.
And Ben.......I am guessing he has been in a sanitarium, and either will be appearing for trial, or has been perhaps, PERHAPS, released?? (having been found not guilty by reason of temporary insanity, and now is well enough) :confused:

I'm sorry but I can't buy a Ben release, no matter what they say. The rehab time has been way too short. Nick Fallon was even gone longer. If he's not back because he escaped or for trial, I'm going to be mad.

I'm holding out hope that Aiden's just been imprisoned somewhere and was swapped with an imposter. I guess ghost or dream would make most sense, especially given Chase's current state, but I liked Aiden and I would like to see him back... and it would hopefully get Hope away from Rafe.

It looks like Ben actually escapes according to another site and is just as mad!:angry: I just hope they don't have to kill him this time.

Back