Will is stupid

SarahBeth

Reaction score
Oh good grief, Will is as dumb as a box of rocks. Sure, he wants to get something that will make his article sensational but come on.

Paul has gone far and beyond being a flirt, like he is with almost everyone else. Gay or not, he has gone overboard with coming on to Will.

So is he gay? At this point what does it matter if he's gay, straight, bisexual or wanting to experiment. He is gay enough to want to get physical with Will and has shown it in actions.

At this point, Will asking the question the way he is sounds like he's asking personally and not professionally, since he's made a huge point of telling Paul that nothing Paul doesn't want written will be in the article.

Paul admitting it has zero drama. The only drama is whether Will is going to cheat or not. I would think that if Will was going to cheat it would have been when he was in Hollywood as he was wrapped up in all the glitz and had more opportunity for secrecy, as well as a much bigger pool of willing people.

Also, what is Will thinking? He was told to keep his personal life out of it. So he takes that to mean take off your ring, accept inappropriate flirtations and cross lines of professionalism and maybe get a little action. How stupid can he get?

It just shows how much he doesn't seem to respect his marriage or loves Sonny. I don't get why wanting to pursue your career/dreams has to require the complete disregard of your marriage. He is so uncaring to Sonny. The first time Sonny actually needs Will for emotional support, he can't get it.

He also doesn't trust his husband. He tells Kate, a woman who he knows is not trustworthy, but he can't tell Sonny who he is interviewing.

I think Will needs to lose everything. He can keep Ari. He needs the biggest reality check ever.

:clap::clap:
I just can't figure out why Will can't even make time for his daughter and husband. At a certain point, you've got to say "enough is enough" and be there for your family. Will has always had Sonny's support through his troubles--why can't he reciprocate? What a bad husband!

Oh good grief, Will is as dumb as a box of rocks.?
OMG, is he ever. In fact, a box of rocks might feel offended by a statement that says Will is intelligent as it is. Despite all evidence to the contrary, he seems to think that he's a journalist. His earlier articles were trash and his whole approach to interviewing Paul is nonsensical. He was also foolish enough to think he could go to Hollywood and suddenly be a successful screenwriter. Then, there's his self-centered attitude when it comes to personal relationships. Pity poor Sonny, he married an immature, self-centered brat and now he's paying the price. As the old saying goes: "Marry in haste, repent at leisure."

Okay I have officially lost all the respect I had left for Will. I don't even blame Paul for sleeping with him because Paul didn't know he was married therefore couldn't have known he was married to Sonny. Also Sonny just broke his heart by telling him to move on. I have a feeling if Paul knew that little bit of information beforehand, he would have stayed miles away from Will because he would have known the ramifications.

Will, on the other hand, is a jerk. His turning point was leaving Sonny behind and heading to LA without him. Not keeping touch and treating him like yesterday's garbage. Sorry, a bit upset. The logical side of me is saying this will end with a divorce and a really upset Sonny, who may or may not sleep with Derek to cushion the blow.

The child in me really wants Will and Sonny to pull through and live happily ever after. Unfortunately that part and that hope is rather small at this point. Will is childish, immature and self centered. He is young and never had the chance to live other experiences, something I have a feeling he will blame Sonny for. In a few years (hopefully) when Will is older and wiser, he will realize what he's done and Sonny will forever be his one biggest regret. :cry:

edited to replace word....JS

I'm so disappointed in Will also. I agree that if Paul knew about Sonny & Will, probably what would've happened is he would've turned to Derrick. At this point, I think Sonny deserves better, and it pains me to say that because he and Will had a beautiful love story. Now, even though I think Will & Paul have chemistry, the love story has been tainted by poor writing. Maybe Sonny should get with Derrick, or bring back Brian, if the two truly do divorce--and I wouldn't put it past the writers to do that.

It just shows how much he doesn't seem to respect his marriage or loves Sonny. I don't get why wanting to pursue your career/dreams has to require the complete disregard of your marriage. He is so uncaring to Sonny. The first time Sonny actually needs Will for emotional support, he can't get it.

He also doesn't trust his husband. He tells Kate, a woman who he knows is not trustworthy, but he can't tell Sonny who he is interviewing.

I think Will needs to lose everything. He can keep Ari. He needs the biggest reality check ever.

Especially after today (Thursday). Made me sick.

I agree with you, DaysDegrassi. Sonny needs to recognise what a loser Will is, chuck him to the curb, sue for custody of Arianna, and move on with his life.

Oh, I definitely agree with everything. Except the part regarding Arianna. Many people have mentioned Sonny "getting" her, but I don't understand why Will should lose custody of his daughter. I'm not diminishing Sonny's importance, mind you. He's a big part of Arianna's life. But on what basis should he sue for custody ? While Will is a complete jerk for cheating on Sonny, that does not mean he's an unfit father. From what we've seen, he has done nothing wrong when it comes to Ari. Well, except working all the time apparently. But if we go by that logic, none of the Salem parents should still be parents, as they are always away, never with the kids, etc. I mean, even Sonny today was home, but a babysitter took Ari to the park. And look at Sami : she barely spent time with her kids. And she was ready to abandon all of them to go on the run with EJ. Yet, everybody kept saying she was a good mom (yeah, right !). So really, a custody battle would be pretty pointless, in my opinion. No offense, Jason.

Seriously though - I want Sonny to sue for custody, to assert that he has some rights, not necessarily get custody. But let's face it - Will has shown himself to be irresponsible from Day #1 when Arianna was conceived, then he was ready to sign the rights away even BEFORE he was being blackmailed - he's as selfish as his mother. Whereas Sonny has been there consistently, and provided a nice home for Arianna & Will. And if Will were, like most parents (outside of Salem, that is), thinking of his daughter FIRST, he wouldn't have hopped into the sack with Mr Sleaze.

If this couple does break up, I really think they should share custody of Arianna. But I fear that this will go the usual Days way of preferring biology over love, and Sonny will be out of Ari's life.

Back