Will is stupid

If this couple does break up, I really think they should share custody of Arianna. But I fear that this will go the usual Days way of preferring biology over love, and Sonny will be out of Ari's life.
No different from Rafe with Sami's children. Had it not been for Rafe, Sydney wouldn't even be in Sami's life. Yet Sami went crawling back to the man who had Sydney kidnapped and staged her "death", while Rafe was left with squat.

But I fear that this will go the usual Days way of preferring biology over love, and Sonny will be out of Ari's life.

To be clear, I don't think Will should lose custody of Ari, not because he's her biological daughter. (Like you Jason, I hate that Days has this habit of acting like biology is everything : Maggie and her egg-baby, Philip who easily gave up on Parker for the benefit of Daniel, etc. See, that would have been a time for a great custody battle !). Plus, I myself adopted my two daughters, so really, biology has nothing to do with my statement. I just think in Will's case, it's not warranted.

To be ultra-clear here, I don't think Will should "lose" custody either. Sharing custody is not losing, it is winning.

JustSamantha that is precisely the situation I was thinking of, especially poignant today since Lucas was talking about how much the kids miss Rafe. It's silly Days writing, and if they're going to break up Will & Sonny (which they may/may not do), I'd like to see them do something DIFFERENT. :)

I have no words for Will. I can't believe that he slept with Paul! And if that wasn't bad enough, was going for round 2 when Sonny was at the door! Did he even appear to feel guilty?? The way that they are writing his character now is disgusting to me. He only cares about himself and his fake journalist career.

No, he felt no guilt. There was a moment of hesitation where it LOOKED like he might fess up to being married, once before bed, once in bed, but both times he was just worried about the "integrity" of his article. :angry:

At least the scenes weren't as graphic or hate-filled as those to which we've been exposed recently. ...Right?

I just said in another thread that it's ironic. Will blasted Sami after she cheated on Rafe with EJ (the night of the "grief sex"), yet here he is, cheating on his own husband.

th

Will has mentioned that although Sonny has lived his life as a gay man for many years, he only just started. I see it as Will's way of making up for those lost years. While I whole heartedly agree how wrong this is especially because how he felt about his Mom cheating on Rafe, I believe there was this reason. Yes, Sonny should leave him as Will needs to experience that life as a single man and a single dad. Hopefully Sonny will still be able to see Ari.

No different from Rafe with Sami's children. Had it not been for Rafe, Sydney wouldn't even be in Sami's life. Yet Sami went crawling back to the man who had Sydney kidnapped and staged her "death", while Rafe was left with squat.

It was easy for her to do when all was conveniently blamed on Nicole. :( Wonder what Will will say or do to justify his motherisms? Surely he can't blame it on "grief sex":sick:

The apartment belongs to Sonny, as does everything in it. He did it so that Will's daughter and the mother of his child would have a place to live when she got out of the hospital. Will has done nothing but take, take, take from Sonny, and now he has taken his marriage vows and smashed them to pieces.

I guess for once the writers did their best to continue the "secret" by having Will in the shower... Derrick wasn't sure about opening the door, etc...delaying the coming scene just long enough for it to really be SOME opening!! And, then... nothing...just Paul getting ready for his shower... stay tuned for the next time. :wink: I just had to give TIIC kudos for a scene well shown for a change.

I'm disgusted with the way they changed the direction with Will. Ever since the California trip, he's been narcissistic and obviously uninterested in being in a marriage. It's kind of a turn on a dime. The toss in the sack with Paul was just irritating -- almost as irritating as Eve and JJ.

Sami and Rafe breaking up had nothing to do with Nicole

I'm not saying it did. I was referring to the full blame of Sydney being kidnapped by EJ being placed on Nicole after Sami decided to be with him. Though Nicole took Sydney first, she returned her and was not at fault for what EJ decided to do later when HE not Nicole kidnapped her. Which is a tidbit they had Sami forget. Hence placing all the blame on Nicole which was ridiculous but as always the forced plot is more important to the writers.

Back