Will they or won't they?

Will Rafe and Carrie have sex?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Johnny will show up eventually and have sex with Kate or Marlena.....related or not.
That's a line that Days (or any other soap, other than Passions) will not cross. No soap will have two biologically related characters willingly having sex. The only time that happens is in instances of rape (like Curtis and Billie Reed).

Well, if this happens and Carrie does end up pregnant, then one of two things needs to happen:
a - Carrie is permanently back on the canvas (because how could Rafe be kept away from his own kid?)
b - Rafe is permanently off of the canvas (same reason)

So, if there's a pregnancy, either say hey to Carrie or bye to Rafe, because I don't think they could keep that sort of thing going with one of them off screen. I'll bet on choice b, though, since Rafe is no longer involved with a major legacy character, and since there's no point in Carrie coming back, unless she ends up being the new DA
Carrie is several years older than Eric and Sami, so she should be beyond getting pregnant. Oh I forgot, everyone is 30-35.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carrie's only about 5 years older than Sami and Eric.

ericsamicarriemomdad.gif

People Carrie's age can still have babies. It's not common but it happens. I know someone who had a baby (conceived naturally) at 49 or 50.

In 2004 or 2005, Marlena got pregnant to Roman when they were held prisoner together in the DiMera castle. She later fell down the steps (once back in Salem) and miscarried.

That's a line that Days (or any other soap, other than Passions) will not cross. No soap will have two biologically related characters willingly having sex. The only time that happens is in instances of rape (like Curtis and Billie Reed).

I was being sarcastic. But, the way they have the storylines, they are going to forget something and we will surely find out that they WERE related in some storyline. John Black's heritage for example. I'm still not sure who his parents were and I've been watching for about 30 years.

Per the last storyline they gave us, John's parents were Timothy Robicheaux (a/k/a Yo Ling) and Maude Robicheaux.

They made him turn out not to be Ryan Brady (son of Colleen Brady and Santo DiMera) so that Brady and Jeannie T could hook up. Otherwise, Brady and Jeannie T would've been biologically related, since John would've been Kimberly's cousin.

and since then, John did more research & then decided no more....he is done -too confusing. too many discrepancies, items that did not jibe.....and that is fine by me....hated all those different sets of parents, discrepancies,etc. I like the man he has become.
Jeannie T could have been someone else's kin....if writers thought about it. Like Samantha Evans daughter, or Sarah Horton, or another of Stefano's previously unknown daughters.........

Back