Will they or won't they?

Will Rafe and Carrie have sex?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KathyLu

Reaction score
Website
www.heraldanewday.com
Spoilers say the Rafe and Carrie flap the sheets while she is in town. For some reason, I hope/think Rafe is better than that. While he did have sex with Sami, I just don't think he will bed Carrie. If he does, he's a DOG, and I will have lost all respect for him. Yes, I realize that Rafe and Hope have signed divorced papers but I still have hope that this spoiler won't come true.

What do you think?

Yes I think they will have sex and
Yes this is, like I said before puke worthy.
There was zip, zero nada spark between them in my opinion.

Maybe they are setting the stage to say Rafe and Carrie had sex before and it really is his bambino that Carrie has.

SOD confirms that Carrie and Austin are divorced. Rafe and Hope are also divorced.

In my personal opinion, Sami's last return should have had her return pregnant with Rafe's kid. That would have been the soapy thing to do since he had then reconciled with Hope. Based on Ali Sweeney(Sami) comments in SOD, I believe that she had some type of say in Sami not being pregnant. Again, my opinion. I think the show still wants Rafe to have a kid and I do as well. It makes sense for him to be connected to the Bradys too so this is the consolation. Of course we don't know that Carrie will actually get pregnant but what other reason is there for this uncalled for turn of events?

The only reason I ever would have wanted Sami to have been pregnant with Rafe's kid, would have been to end her insistance on continuing to moon over that mummy. However, I honestly would rather it turn out Rafe is now caring for his own son, David, ......leave Carrie out of it. Don't care if she is divorced or not. The actress now lives in England, cannot stay in U.S. so appearances will be very limited if at all. On the show, Carrie has been living in Switzerland, and if divorced, no reason to stay there, I guess, unless because of Noah.

Hopefully they can bring a new character for Rafe. And by new I mean someone entirely new or a recast. It really doesn't matter. I always felt that they put Hope and Rafe together because there wasn't really anyone else to pair him with.

Well, if this happens and Carrie does end up pregnant, then one of two things needs to happen:
a - Carrie is permanently back on the canvas (because how could Rafe be kept away from his own kid?)
b - Rafe is permanently off of the canvas (same reason)

So, if there's a pregnancy, either say hey to Carrie or bye to Rafe, because I don't think they could keep that sort of thing going with one of them off screen. I'll bet on choice b, though, since Rafe is no longer involved with a major legacy character, and since there's no point in Carrie coming back, unless she ends up being the new DA

With the actress now living in England, Carrie won't be staying in Salem permanently, but may visit on occasion. That said, Galen Gering (Rafe) is still filming.
Looks like Rafe had another one night stand, with Sami's sister, making it harder once again to reunite him & Hope. Meanwhile, Hope's suitor is hitting the sheets with Kate, so Hope is losing out there as well. Everyone in the Pool..........the sex pool, that is! Musical beds, spin the bottle, take turns.......doesn't mean a thing.

Musical beds, spin the bottle, take turns.......doesn't mean a thing.

It's like the writers assign even numbers to the men odd numbers to the women put them in a hat pull them out and say.... okay so this week 1 and 6 will have a fling.... and then confess to Sarah...... 4 and 9 will have an argument in the HTS even though they've never shared a scene before they will be defending mutual friends they believe the other has wronged..... Sarah will walk by and join one side ...... just to make sure she is involved in all stories.....

Back