Will they or won't they?

Will Rafe and Carrie have sex?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With all the sex going on, nobody uses protection on this show, not even talked about. :confused: You would think there would be some, omg! Sexual disease would show up to talk about. Since the characters are always getting pregnant. Sleeping with one on this show means you have slept with everyone else, all characters. :beat: :fan: :eek:

Good grief I hope he doesn't boink the hag. And with that I will say that if he does, I hope he gets the worst case of the clap that man has ever known.

Spoilers already state they have sex and Hope catches them. And from the spoiler picture, so does Eric, who appears to bring breakfast in bed to Carrie. (Rex mentioned Eric spending the night at the pub to give him and Sarah privacy on their wedding night)

article says Carrie runs into Hope as she is coming downstairs.....(Carrie is)........

(remember spoiler said Carrie tells Roman big secret.......which was supposed to be about her & Austin......)

Xander did display his condoms after his night with Sarah - but he's pretty much the only one that has shown any responsibility.
Xander is now Salem's Mr. Romance and Will's savior. Perhaps now, he could now become Salem's spokesman for safe sex. He could star in ads on Titan TV, which feature the X-Man dressed in his best towel and saying: "Men out there, I don't always have sex, but when I do I always use [fill in the brand name] condoms. You should too. Salem already has too many surprise children."

I hate that this conversation is centered around Rafe and blaming him. This is equally Carrie's fault and based on today's episode it also seemed to be her idea. Not that Rafe had to agree but Carrie isn't innocent here. Plus she has a track record of doing this type of thing.

Heather4CU - please refresh my memory on Carrie doing this type of thing. I don't recall her being one that slept around

Thanks JS - that's all I remember - the kiss, the cat, the heat in the office, but not that Carrie has a track record of this sort of thing. Just the one thing with Rafe. I thought maybe I had forgotten some history (been watching since 1981).

Rafe got involved with Carrie while still married to Sami. Rafe slept with Kate while he was with Jordan. He turned to Sami when he was having problems with Hope and now he slept with another one of her nieces right after their divorce. They both have a track record of questionable behavior, but their sanctimonious attitudes are what bother me the most.

Back