Will's article

Another thing I just thought of, Will recorded Sami and Kate without their knowledge, isn't that illegal?

Haha! In Salem? Where Magic Pens can record father/son conversations? Surely you jest!!

Seriously though it depends on what they're used for, by whom, and the jurisdiction. Will wasn't trying to get a conviction, just taking notes. Frankly Nicole is more dangerous with her photographic memory (when the writers remember she has it).

I seriously doubt Will's family members would press charges, and even if they did, it's Salem: you'd never go to jail unless someone framed you for something you didn't do.

As for Will's attitude...he's the son of Lucas and Sami, the grandson of Kate, and a former employee of EJ's. I expected him to have a wicked side. I just don't get why some are hating on him but not as much on Sami, EJ, or Kate, who have all done far worse.

I seriously doubt Will's family members would press charges, and even if they did, it's Salem: you'd never go to jail unless someone framed you for something you didn't do.

As for Will's attitude...he's the son of Lucas and Sami, the grandson of Kate, and a former employee of EJ's. I expected him to have a wicked side. I just don't get why some are hating on him but not as much on Sami, EJ, or Kate, who have all done far worse.
Because, I expected better of Will. He is always talking about how his mother lied to him all of his life (which she did) and he acted like he was so much better than Sami, EJ and Kate but he stooped to their level. I'm not excusing Sami, EJ or Kate, they will never change who they are but I thought he was better than that and I'm disappointed that he is just like them. I can't believe he is that naive to think he could get a job like this just from his blog?

I must say, this has me intrigued. I have been sneaking around, reading posts every now and then, but dang...It has been so long since I've watched Days, it's tragic. I miss em. They are like my family. I miss all of you too...and I see a lot of new faces. :clap: I may have to try to catch up...somehow. :love:

Will has taken a lot from his mother in his lifetime. Boyfriends, schemes, plots, misdeeds, marriages, divorces, embarassed at school, rants, being shipped to camp dozens of times, shuffled to relatives, and the list goes on and on. He has had happy family life destroyed, and his mother moving in with and marrying the man who caused her so much grief thruout the years. Yet he just took it all in. But, I am guessing, that for Will, it was cherry on the cake time.
In his opinion, Sami had to be stopped. She paid no attention to anything anyone said to her about all this, but was bent of the "revenge served cold".
Will, in my opinion, was always quiet, laid back, not wanting to cause waves. He was upset enough at his mother several years ago that he shot EJ, rather than have her marry him in her misguided thought she would be ending the DiMera vendetta against the Bradys. His father sent him overseas and took the rap. But Will still remained quiet, submissive, etc. He finally returned home, only to learn that EJ had figured out it was Will who shot him and never said anything. So, Will was blackmailed a bit. And again, he just kept quiet. His mother walked out on him when he told her he was gay (tho returned). I am not going to go on with all Will just kept quiet about.....suffice it to say that is what he did.
And finally, for him, Sami went too far. Will wasn't pretending to be a good guy. He was and is one. But, Sami finally crossed a line for him. If he gave a centimeter, she took 10. If he gave an inch, she took 6. Double it all, triple it all.
So...he writes the expose' on how & why DiMera Enterprises is now headed by his mother and grandmother.

I hear what you are saying Poirot, but I just cannot accept that it's ok for a young man to "teach his mother a lesson" or whatever he thought he was doing.::)angry::eek:

I doubt he thought "teaching a lesson". I think he just had enough. He said nothing (tho other family members may have) when she hurt others in the past, including Will himself, and he is not denying that she had reason to be hurt.
He feels she has gone too far now, has crossed a line. (And I do, too) And since I feel she gave Zoe the name of Abigail, plus a few other details that Zoe inserted into the story, she went even further.
It truly is a shame that it came to this. Like throwing a pebble into calm water and seeing the ripple effect, which is far reaching.

Thanks Daysdegrassi!! I missed ya. Hope to start getting my Days fix back.. heh heh. I'm so lost... But I've been keeping up with EJ and Sami a little. I don't like Nicoles shortcut...ugh....and I still think John is sexy...even though he's coma-ed out..and I would love to see Brady, EJ and Dr Dan shirtless soon. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... Okay, I'll go to the corner now.

Back