Will's job offer

SarahBeth

Reaction score
So, let me see if I have this right. Will got a letter with a possible job offer. He calls to set up an interview, which they already have done. Ari wakes up, Will goes to tend to her and Sonny calls Victor to thank him. I only read about this.

Did Sonny seriously get Victor to give Will a job? I can't imagine that this will go over well with Will. Of course when Will finds out Sonny got the job for him, he's going to feel like Sonny didn't think he could get a good job without him stepping in. Will's going to want to know that he got the job on his own merit. Drama will begin.

I was under the impression that Uncle Vic just arranged with someone for a job interview. Whether Will gets the job or not will depend on himself. At least that is how I took it.
It may be a free lance job of some kind.
But yes, I am guessing it would be a piece perhaps.......on how DiMera Enterprises has co-CEOs, both female.
I don't think the family would be upset if it was a piece on the tax evasion charge that EJ faces, so it would have to be something that would upset people.
How about EJ's affair with Abigail, or Bo's nearly 2 year absence from his family, or the entire Brady/Kristen/John/Marlena, with some Eric & Theresa thrown in for good measure????

I wonder if Will's job offer is for writing or reporting (TV where Nicole works and working with her, newspaper)? I thought Will wanted to be a writer, but, hey, get that foot in the door anyway. That might make some difference about why feathers are ruffled. I agree, Will isn't going to like it if Sonny pulled strings to get him a job.

Nope, it was a job job. All signed sealed & delivered.

What I can't believe is what an idiot Will has been the past few weeks. Apparently John is using all the brain cells in Salem. Will got a letter AT HIS HOME based on his BLOG. How many BLOGGERS post their HOME address? I'm guessing it's close to 0. Except in Salem, where everyone has everyone's phone number.

I hope they surprise me but I'll likely be yawning through the forced drama when Will finds out.

"Drama" is a very kind way of characterizing a plot in which Will gets into a snit because Sonny arranged a job for him. This sounds like a contrived snoozathon that will put viewers to sleep and cause them to miss some or all the excitement of EJ sitting in jail, Kate sticking it to Stefano, Sami tormenting Abigail, creepy Clyde stalking his hapless children, Eve tormenting Ms. Priss, and Theresa desperately trying to cover up her role in John Black's latest spell of unconsciousness.

I agree with DrBakerfan. Compared to the other drama plaging Salem's couples, this seems very juvenile and boring. Makes the love problems between Jennifer and Daniel or Paige and JJ seem intriguing, lol. And today was foreshadowing with Will saying to Sonny "you are the only person I really trust nowadays", or something to that effect. Couple that with the fact that this will likely drag out for weeks...I will care even less about it than I had aout Jordan's background and her relationship with Rafe prior to Clyde's arrival. This seems almost as ridiculous as Maggie's being upset at Victor for the eggbaby drama and the Kristen-Eric tape.

It could be, that if Will uses his correct name on his blog, as some do, one only has to grab a phone book, or on Days......do a "EWE" search, and come up with his home address.

I went and viewed Friday's episode on you tube, and when Will opens the letter, he says he can't believe it, "this editor read my blog, and wants to interview me for a job".
And when he goes to take care of the crying Ari, he mentions having the interview set up, but no guarantee he has the job yet.

Of course, we know he probably does, but so far, the show is saying he has an interview for it.

YouTube to the rescue!! For some reason I stuck on that "all set up" and missed "the interview is" LOLOL. I stand corrected.

Good point about his blog - but still, internet safety 101 unless it's your job, and even then, you have an unlisted number. "ONLY IN SALEM" right?

I couldn't tell ya, I pretty much fast forward through the Will - Sonny scenes. :)

Back