Will's job offer

@Jason.......Many folks never think of "hiding". Many have businesses and need to be easy to find. Thus, no unlisted number. And even if you do...there are sites that will give your address and info for a nominal fee.

I think this is the first we have heard of Will's "blog",so no idea what the heck he writes about, but.....wherever we live, whatever newspapers, mags we read, we are familiar with "our" columnists, article writers, etc.

:OT: Several years ago as the recession hit my son lost his job, he was living in Brooklyn and thought he'd try his hand writing.... he created a blog and by allowing ads to appear on his blog he would receive money for each click on the advertisement and additional money for each purchase made from a click on his blog.....Most of the items advertised on his blog were for stores/items only available in Brooklyn or the surrounding area, so pretty much all I could do was click on an ad as I really didn't want to rent an apartment in a state I didn't live in.... his first month he made a whopping $6.00..... his second month they removed him because all people were doing were logging on and clicking the ads in an attempt to raise money for him..... well duh.... that's what family is for..... he is still blogging but no ads appear on his pages any longer...AND he got a real job now on the west coast teaching Algebra and other math subjects to inner city kids....:back:

I don't know if they would do this since the writers seem determined to make everything Sami's fault when she is the injured party, but I wonder if Will writes the article about Sami and EJ. He completely trashes them, makes Abby out to be a victim, then a video of her asking EJ to let her be his mistress surfaces, and Will's writing career is damaged because his ability to be objective is seriously in question.

SnowFox, nobody seems to remember that Abigail came on to EJ first at the cabin, followed him into the shower and tracked him down at his office and offered to be his mistress. Most only remember the times EJ followed Abby around, which he did for sure. They are both EQUALLY to blame in my opinion!

Oh, I think most people remember it all, just place the blame on one or the other. I agree about them both equally guilty. Actually, both have admitted it. Sami was blasting Abby to EJ, he told her not to do so, it was not her fault. And Abby has done the same, to her mom, Ben, Lucas.
Depending on which Salemite is doing the accusing, both are being blamed, both have claimed responsibility.
However, while Salemites are being told that both are accepting responsibility, some viewers just do not want to accept that....just as some Salemites don't either.

I could see the writers doing this to Will though because they love to ruin the characters' lives. Will is a fledging writer, this would be his first important article, and not reporting all the facts or getting some of them wrong would hurt his career.

I guess the editor is asking him specifically to write about the story the way he wrote his story about having Arianna, which was his side and how he felt and reacted to the situation. Because if they just wanted an article, they wouldn't be asking the son of one of the subjects to be writing it.

Regarding Abby, while she has told Jenn that she is just as responsible, nobody seems to believe it. Everyone (except Sami's) initial reaction has been that EJ must have taken advantage of the poor innocent girl. Even Lucas, who was told by Abby that she was just as responsible, is putting most of the blame on EJ.

And Adrienne acts like EJ forced himself upon sweet little Abby (just as Jenn did) even though her own son was telling her that it didn't sound like that was the case at all.

With Abby supposedly the good girl in town I could understand some disbelief at the thought of EJ cheating with her. But when told that this was not just a weak moment but an affair, then it's time to understand is quite that sweet little Abby is capable of having a sexual affair with a jerk who is engaged to another woman.

Back